Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    i give up, i am so sick of this knocking off flyers and bruins and then losing at home to Atlanta, this really fucked
    them in the ass hard. I am ill in so many ways right now that violence is the next step.
    At least you're in the playoffs (unless Carolina wins both of theirs and Rangers lose their last one).
    Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
      At least you're in the playoffs (unless Carolina wins both of theirs and Rangers lose their last one).
      we're not nearly in, nothing would please the devils more than to end the rangers seson, i couldn't believe that tank job last night. pure disbelief.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Well Tommy at least they are now developing talent rather than buying up washed out hacks at the end of their careers. I think signing Gaborik may have finally sunk the lesson in.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Hey, it took them till the last game but they made it Tommy.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• hawks in big fkn trouble. dallas up 2-1 after 1.
            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• FFFF FF FFF FFFFF FFFFUUUUUUUUUU!

Well, lets hope it's 3rd time lucky.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Bring on Tampa Bay

Comment

• Hopefully the Flyguys realize that Bob is not the answer for the playoffs.

Tommy - good luck against the Craps. I believe NY can beat them.

Now it really is prediction time Hopefully my clairvoyance from last year carries over.

1st Round
                  Rangers over the Caps in 5
                  Flyers over Sabres in 6
                  Bruins over Canadiens in 6
                  Lightning over Pens in 7

Canucks over Hawks in 4
                  Kings over Sharks in 7
                  Coyotes over Wings in 6
                  Predators over Ducks in 6
                  Last edited by Spivonious; 04-11-2011, 08:41 AM.
                  Scott

Comment

• all good points guys, and I think that they could be a good headache to the Caps in the first round, but
                    Callahan was a huge loss, he's the guy who sparks the team, helps kill off penalties, dives in front of shots, and
                    scores too. gonna take a herculean effot to take down the caps. if it turns ino the usual 45-50 shot affairs, Lundy can't do
                    it by himself. The playoffs are offcially on, i can't believe the assaulting of the hurricanes by tampa to help get the Rangers in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                      FFFF FF FFF FFFFF FFFFUUUUUUUUUU!

Well, lets hope it's 3rd time lucky.
                      :lol

As much of a hawks fan as i am, i dont see us lasting more than 5 against the nucks this year. Not enough depth/secondary scoring, no big buff, bolland is probably out, you guys have too much offense. Unless luongo pulls a choke job. Not likely tho.

Comment

• Who else is pumped up? I feel like I've been waiting since last June for the playoffs to start.
                        Scott

Comment

• I mixture of pumped up and freaked out all at the same time hehe.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• i'm not expecting much , if they win the series, wonderful, if they lose, that's what was supposed to happen.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the Pens-Bolts matchup. I think it's going to go to seven games. IMHO it will be a gritty series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                                I mixture of pumped up and freaked out all at the same time hehe.
                                Dont think you have much to freak out about this year. The hawks are outa gas. nucks in 5, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X