No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are still the champs and anything can go haywire in a 7 game series. I'll feel much better if we make round 2. Honestly I don't care about the cup as much as finally beating Chicago!
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      They are still the champs and anything can go haywire in a 7 game series. I'll feel much better if we make round 2. Honestly I don't care about the cup as much as finally beating Chicago!
      i call bullshit on that one batty, c'mon dude, you're the lead horse in this race.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• And if it was me playing Tommy, we'd win for sure.

Of course I would be quickly banned from the league for trying to remove Toews and Sharp's heads with a skate blade.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• LOL its not like you guys need any help, but jesus. missed 4m high stick and you guys score. Send the refs a gift basket after this game. LMFAO.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Well, considering the penalties were like 4-0 for the hawks until the last minute I won't agree with you there.

Kane, Sharp and Toews must have each been well over 30 minutes ice time. This isn't last years roll 4 lines team for sure.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• By the way, I hope your TV is still in one piece Tommy!
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                Well, considering the penalties were like 4-0 for the hawks until the last minute I won't agree with you there.

Kane, Sharp and Toews must have each been well over 30 minutes ice time. This isn't last years roll 4 lines team for sure.
                Thats the problem- theyre a 2 line team this year and theyre out of gas. Alhough they didnt look too bad last night, 3 posts and a ridiculous save on campbell or it might have been a hawks win.

And im not just singling out the refs in our game- they were awful in the yotes-wings game too.
                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Anybody else as shocked as I am at how the Pens are winning with defense? They may have the best D in the playoffs.
                  Fleury was amazing last night as well...glad he wasn't traded like I wanted back at the beginning of the season

Comment

• The Wings woke up after a slow, penalty riddled first period killin off multiple PP attempts and a 5 on 3 that Phoenix couldnt cash in on. Datsyuk and Franzen are in playoff form...now lit Zetterberg heal up
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                      Anybody else as shocked as I am at how the Pens are winning with defense? They may have the best D in the playoffs.
                      Fleury was amazing last night as well...glad he wasn't traded like I wanted back at the beginning of the season
                      Just to say I told you so earlier in the year.

Comment

• what t.v.?
                        actually, if the games keep playing into those types of situations for the caps to win, that falls into the rangers favor. call me crazy, everyone else does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                          Just to say I told you so earlier in the year.

How about Orpik's hit on Stamko at the beginning of the game...awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post

How about Orpik's hit on Stamko at the beginning of the game...awesome!
                            Dude, I came unglued when Orpik hit him. Orpik and Fleury were the studs last night that's for sure. It was cool seeing Kovy get the goal especially after the trip.

I wonder what the outcome would have been if they would have been if Mikalek's high sticks had been caught.

Comment

• Fluery for some reason takes a lot of heat in Pittsburg but I've been watching the kid since he was in junior. He is one of a handful of goalies in the league capable of singlehandedly stealing games. The only knock is sometimes he seems to lose concentration and let a softie or two in.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• fleury catches heat from the spoiled fans, he's a great goalie.
                                it's like if Arod comes up and doesn't hit a home run, then he sucks, until he does again, i hate that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X