Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    fleury catches heat from the spoiled fans, he's a great goalie.
    it's like if Arod comes up and doesn't hit a home run, then he sucks, until he does again, i hate that shit.
    You calling me a spoiled fan??

Comment

• no, you're a fortunate fan.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Two words: Freakin' Flyers.

Honestly, they played a good game. They just couldn't get one past Miller. Bobrovsky looked solid. I wonder why they scratched Zherdev. Must win tomorrow or it's time to schedule tee times.

Tommy - Rangers can definitely win that series if they steal one tonight.

Razor/Rupe - Penguins surprised me. I thought Tampa would be all over them. Fleury is a goalie every team wishes they had. I bet Crosby comes back for the second round.

Cliff - I totally agree. The Hawks lost too many players in the offseason. Nucks in 5.
        Scott

Comment

• Pens look like total ass last night. Gotta say Tampa came to play last night. Pens better get their shit together cause IMHO game three will decide the series.

Comment

• 3 goals on 8 shots wasn't a good first period for Fleury last night. Its a best of 7 series so you'll see some mo swings go back and forth.

I a bit worried about Detroit today as they typically play like ass on NBC day games Hockey s a primetime sport and not meant to be played in 1pm EST
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

• The Boston Bruins will go down in history as the biggest chokers in the NHL if they keep this up. At least if you miss the playoffs then there is no big let down. Pound the Habs or be known as scabs forever.
              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• How the hell does Chara get hospitalized for dehydration and get scratched for game 2 of a playoff series? WTF get some IV's drink some pedialite and get out there. If Franzen can get his faced rearranged by the boards, get 21 stitches and return to the game Chara should be playing right now...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• god fuckin' damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goal looked good from the tv angle.
                  i hate the same old play on your heels rangers, game is 2-2 now, i already know how it's gonna end. heartbreak as fucking usual.
                  yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-2 rangers 1:39 left!!!! pure luck baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• hawks are done. heres my dilemma..

I hate the canucks, but i hate detroit even more. In the east... i will root for ANYONE over them. wcf is gonna be van/det. unfortunately. No chance i will watch that shit. lol.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• They had an interesting stat during the game last night Cliff. It was a chart showing the playoff experience at center. It was Toews at 49 games, the next guy was at 9 games, then 4, then 1. Bolland going down was a loss of depth the team seriously couldn't afford.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Huge game 3 tonight for the Pens...hopefully the "good" Fleury shows up!!!

Comment

• What a hit by Torres on Seabrook. I see a suspension coming, probably 4-5 games.

I thought Chicago would put up much more of a fight than they have. They lost too much grit and physicality that supports the skill and Crawford isn't playing playoff netminding. I don't think they're done yet though and think they win game 5. I want to see it go 6-7 games so they beat the crap out of each other to weaken em up a bit for the later rounds if Detroit can survive and advance.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                            What a hit by Torres on Seabrook. I see a suspension coming, probably 4-5 games.

I thought Chicago would put up much more of a fight than they have. They lost too much grit and physicality that supports the skill and Crawford isn't playing playoff netminding. I don't think they're done yet though and think they win game 5. I want to see it go 6-7 games so they beat the crap out of each other to weaken em up a bit for the later rounds if Detroit can survive and advance.
                            They arent gonna make it to game 5. Theyre done. They were out of gas 3 weeks ago from only being able to roll two lines basically. Get out your brooms, vancouver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                              They had an interesting stat during the game last night Cliff. It was a chart showing the playoff experience at center. It was Toews at 49 games, the next guy was at 9 games, then 4, then 1. Bolland going down was a loss of depth the team seriously couldn't afford.
                              Yeah, bolland is their #1 defensive center. But losing versteeg, ladd and byfuglien hurt far worse.

Comment

• Yeah, Versteeg's contributions were undervalued I think. For me he was the most clutch player for Chicago against the Canucks last year.

No suspension for Torres.. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=362743

I don't think there should be a suspension either. I have homer glasses on for sure but Hamhuis was hit in an identical manner earlier this year and the hit was unpenalized and missed a few games with a concussion. Some of the onus has to be on the player getting hit to keep their head up and be aware of their situation. Especially when recieving or making a pass.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X