Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goodwood View Post
    Yeah...Gaborik never handled the puck in the defensive zone before...he picked a bad time to start!

The Chicago comeback was 100% completely unforseen to me. If Vancouver loses in game 7 they will forever be labeled as losers.

Now that I've said that, they can come alive...it worked when I hacked on the Bruins!
    i can counter that with putting on game 7 from 1994 to completely overthrow that move, but batty and Cliff are my pals and i
    don't want to take sides between them.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Vancouver = Choke City with a 10 million "never show up for a playoff series" netminder...wtf man...wtf?

Lunogo is fucked in the head and can't handle playoff pressure..helluva series. Funny thing is if he would have started he wouldnt have given up the goals Schnieder did...mental mistakes and poor communication with the D.

Game 7 is a coin toss as its hard to win 4 playoff games in a row against one team. For me personally. I'd like to see Chicago advance and play San Jose for round 2. One less western timezone zone outta the mix, plus Chicago/SJ would be a healluva series
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        i can counter that with putting on game 7 from 1994 to completely overthrow that move, but batty and Cliff are my pals and i
        don't want to take sides between them.
        hahaha. in the end, its just a stupid hockey game, lol. If chi loses, ill just root for shit... i dunno. Tampa? Nashville? Buffalo? eh. whatever. Just hope its a good game and not a blowout either way.
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• See, know everyone knows why I wasn't writing Chicago off after game 3. I've been following this fucking team for over 30 years and I expect them to implode before I expect them to win. We would be a very different and much scarier team with Manny Malhotra in the lineup and when he went down I feared what would happen. You'd have had to watch all the Canucks games this year to see what he brings in real statistics like face off wins and PK's but the intangibles as well. If Chicago wins, I'll wish them well. I do believe they are a better coached team with with as much talent as the Canucks at the top of their lineup.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• hey batty, Malholtra was an ex ranger, that is a possible and horrible jinx on your team being him in the line up or not.

Comment

• Rupert, rupert, rupert???!!!! what the fuck was that for a penalty shot? sorry to rub it in. kinda.

Comment

• Fuckin' Pens are gonna blow this series. The fuckers should decline the power play and now penalty shots.

Comment

• 3 fuckin' game 7's, can you believe that action? very cool.
                  too bad the rangers couldn't have added to the excitement, but we all knew that was imposible' por les Range's del new yorko, god they suck!!!!
                  Tampa is scoring furiously , watch out.

Comment

• 2 game 7's tomorrow.

Hoping LA can stay alive and force 7 against the minnows..
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Rupert, rupert, rupert???!!!! what the fuck was that for a penalty shot? sorry to rub it in. kinda.
                      I'm surprised my TV and furniture survived that gaff...I had an extreme reaction to it

Pens are done. Fleury lost his mojo, D is looking soft, guys are whiffing on opportunities...ugly hockey all around. At the same time, the Lightning are starting to get some play out of their stars.

Comment

• Rupe, I hear you on the TV and furniture. I decided that my blood pressure was more important and changed channels last night. The one time I flipped back over to it was right when Malone got his breakaway and scored. I thought it kind of fitting myself. Fleury had no chance on the first two goals, but he sure as hell hasn't stolen anything since game one. The D does look pathetic. Hell, did Orpik even register a hit last night? Bylsma better get his shit and his lines together or it's going to be hasta la bye bye for the Pens Wednesday night. I'm still confused as to why the hell Lovejoy's playing instead of Engelland. The Pens have gotten away from playing tight physical hockey and it's gonna send them home early this year.

Comment

Well Spiv, if Bobby Clarke was smart he'd offer the farm , all team holdings and assets, etc. etc,.
                          to get Lundqvist. You'd win a cup. Rangers don't deserve that guy.
                          I have a good feeling about Bobrovsky in the future. They definitely look like they need a goalie now though. Ryan Miller would be nice. If the Flyers had him, they'd be sitting around waiting for their second round opponent instead of facing elimination.

Let's go Lightning!
                          Last edited by Spivonious; 04-26-2011, 08:37 AM.
                          Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            See, know everyone knows why I wasn't writing Chicago off after game 3. I've been following this fucking team for over 30 years and I expect them to implode before I expect them to win. We would be a very different and much scarier team with Manny Malhotra in the lineup and when he went down I feared what would happen. You'd have had to watch all the Canucks games this year to see what he brings in real statistics like face off wins and PK's but the intangibles as well. If Chicago wins, I'll wish them well. I do believe they are a better coached team with with as much talent as the Canucks at the top of their lineup.
                            Malhotra was a huge loss for you guys. Just like bolland was for us in the reg season. On the nucks it forces kesler and burrows to play more D, and then basically makes you guys a one line team with the sedins. If AV was smart, he would put them on separate lines so at least one of them doesnt see bolland the whole game. Might help. Then again... I would say most of the blame is on shaky goaltending and really bad D. Your D hung luongo out to dry in games 4-5.
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• sorry batty, but i'm dad to say you might have acute case of atomicitis

Comment

• It's okay Tommy. As long as I can play the blues on the guitar I'll always be able to make myself happy.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X