X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy fucking fuck I almost died!
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Should be some fun games again tonight.
      Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Holy fucking fuck I almost died!
        You and me both, bro. When toews scored that shorty and it went to ot, i had visions of vancouver burning to the ground, lol.Sharp had the game and the series on his tape and luongo stoned him. one of the best games ive seen in a long time.
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• The scary part about Chicago for me is that Toews and Kane are both still under 24 years old. I would have Toews on my team any day.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• 1st Round
            Rangers over the Caps in 5 - ouch, got that one wrong
            Flyers over Sabres in 6 - one game off, not too bad
            Bruins over Canadiens in 6 - can I switch this to MTL in 7?
            Lightning over Pens in 7 - still believe this

Canucks over Hawks in 4 - can't believe it went to 7
            Kings over Sharks in 7 - oops
            Coyotes over Wings in 6 - major oops
            Predators over Ducks in 6 - hey I got one right!
            Scott

Comment

• I fell asleep during intermission prior to OT last night and missed the OT winner, I was pissed. I woke up when they were showing highlights on Hockey Central.

Detroit plays San Jose now...

Go Bruins, OT right now in their game 7.

Go Lightning! Winning 1 nutin, early 3rd..
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Looks like we're having a rematch.
                Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                  1st Round
                  Rangers over the Caps in 5 - ouch, got that one wrong - make your picks before you smoke PCP
                  Flyers over Sabres in 6 - one game off, not too bad
                  Bruins over Canadiens in 6 - can I switch this to MTL in 7?
                  Lightning over Pens in 7 - still believe this

Canucks over Hawks in 4 - can't believe it went to 7
                  Kings over Sharks in 7 - oops
                  Coyotes over Wings in 6 - major oops
                  Predators over Ducks in 6 - hey I got one right!
                  pro sports are too tough to call these days, everyone's crooked.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• NHL playoffs, anything can happen which is why I don't do the prediction thing.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• holy shit did nashville get screwed by chris lee and tim peel last night.

Comment

• Well, there is speculation the Kessler call was a makeup call for the no-call on Bieksa getting boarded/charged. It was a softish call for overtime in the playoffs but Kessler didn't put the stick in his armpit, he just made sure it stayed there long enough for a ref to notice.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Ticky-tac penalty to call in OT of a playoff game if you ask me. If they felt they needed to make a call they should have called Kessler for holding the stick as there was more holding the stick going on than hooking. Hate seeing a pivotal game decided like that. I remember the days where you had to kill a guy to get a penalty in OT. You never saw 5 on 3 power plays in a Playoff game ever. Let the boys play the game and swallow the fucking whistles.

Turning out to be a pretty good series really. Nashville came to play, some heavy hitting and good goaltending. Lunogo looks to gathered himself as well. That series has the making of a 6 or 7 gamer..., longer that I initially thought
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Mike keenan on vs. after the game last night "That was a horrible, horrible call. Hate to see that in a game." Shoulda been 4 on 4 at that point. Oh well.

Comment

• Yeah I would have had no issue with a dual call Hooking/Holding the stick on the play. Much like the old hooking/diving combo.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                                Yeah I would have had no issue with a dual call Hooking/Holding the stick on the play. Much like the old hooking/diving combo.
                                Yeah i agree. I dont have an issue with the call, per se..Just the timing of it in OT... it WAS a hook. However, it didnt take away a scoring chance or give one too nashville. IMO, it should have been a no-call or 4 on 4. Then again, it was a veteran play by kesler- if weber wouldnt have had his stick around the waist, its a moot point. I just wanna see OT hockey decided by battles, not PPs. If weber woulda hooked him down, and nashville breaks out on a 3 on 1 the other way? Call the penalty. A battle along the boards? Let it go, and do your job as a ref- yell at the player to let him go and let the stick go and play on.

Comment

Working...
                                X