No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more shit reffing in the det/sj game, however, luckily sj won. Jesus, man can the refereeing be any worse?
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• you guys think Howard could of stopped that shot? i don't know, it didn't seem to me like he got all of it,(setugucci that is) i mean he didn't whiff on it or nothing but it just seemed to
      me like he could of stopped it. my condolences Shawnny Boy.
      Now, on to more pressing matters, is Spiv's team going to do it again? Could you even imagine it? If the Flyers win the next game the hype will take over, and that helps the flyers in the end, highly unlikelty especially after last year. talk to me, what odds do you put out on a game 7 happening there?

i have it 35-1 simply for the humiliation and how Boston will never want to feel that again.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Red Wings = toast. Mike Babcock is an idiot for having the personnel on the ice that let SJ tie it up. He then puts the same ass clowns (Abdelkader and Ericsson on the ice in OT). Scotty Bowman must have been laughing his ass off. He always shortened the bench and didnt have kids on the ice late in a game or OT let alone all kids on the ice at the same fuckin time. Howard played well, the only goal he had a chance on was one of the PP goals that Pavelski shot over the net, he looked the wrong way first instead of looking for the bounce where thornton was standing who passed it out front for a tap in.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• 8 down, 8 to go. I hope the sharks and wings beat the living piss out of each other!
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
            more shit reffing in the det/sj game, however, luckily sj won. Jesus, man can the refereeing be any worse?
            The reffing for the entire playoffs this year has been total crap. It's like watching FIFA soccer on ice now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              Red Wings = toast. Mike Babcock is an idiot for having the personnel on the ice that let SJ tie it up. He then puts the same ass clowns (Abdelkader and Ericsson on the ice in OT). Scotty Bowman must have been laughing his ass off. He always shortened the bench and didnt have kids on the ice late in a game or OT let alone all kids on the ice at the same fuckin time. Howard played well, the only goal he had a chance on was one of the PP goals that Pavelski shot over the net, he looked the wrong way first instead of looking for the bounce where thornton was standing who passed it out front for a tap in.
              what is my name shawnny boy?

Comment

• The one thing surprising me in the reffing is they seem to be letting a lot of gloved punches to the face go. With that stuff they gotta give a warning and then call it or they are going to end up with a star player with a concussion on a non-called after the whistle play.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• I think it's funny that Razor, Rupe, and myself have stopped posting in this thread.

Good luck to Vancouver. I think you may find it hard to take the Cup from Tampa.

Flyers need to trade Carter for a #1 goalie and give the C to Briere.
                  Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    I think it's funny that Razor, Rupe, and myself have stopped posting in this thread.

Good luck to Vancouver. I think you may find it hard to take the Cup from Tampa.

? they gotta get by detroit or san jose first. IF sj chokes tonight, that will be an EPIC failure.

Comment

• nostra-thomas called the shark collapse

Comment

• HOLY SHIT! Derek boogaard found dead.

An autopsy is scheduled Saturday for New York Rangers enforcer Derek Boogaard, whose body was discovered a day earlier in his Minneapolis apartment, a medical examiner said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                          I think it's funny that Razor, Rupe, and myself have stopped posting in this thread.

Comment

• I'm personally hoping Tampa Bay goes all the way. If we can't beat 'em, might as well root for them.

Comment

• Since the Wings dies I rooting for a Vancouver vs., Tampa Bay final. Can you imaging if that went to 7 games? All the travel from Vancouver to Florida? dang

I'm still chapped by Detroit...3 of their top 6 our and one playing with one hand...the better team didnt win...the healthier one did and such is playoff hockey.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Yeah I know how you feel Shawn. Back when Naslund broke his leg right before the playoffs it fucked us of a good chance to go far. Half the game is keeping the important people healthy for the run.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X