No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe, I love how Waddell said he wouldn't be going to the Peg with the team. Gee, ya think? After all the glory you guided the team to? He was making noise like he's going to still be doing their draft pick. If I was the new owner I would sack him in an istant and get someone with a clue in there fast to deal with the draft. Maybe they can make a deal with Jersey to trade for Kovalchuk.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• lmao. I hate boston. But they got fucked. kesler was a mile offside. Now i hope boston wins just to spite the nucks.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Actually the CBC had a great replay and Kesler was onside. They had a clear shot of Kesler's toe dragging on the blueline with the puck crossing fully in white paint. The linesman nailed that call, he should be proud.

Besides that, it would have been nice to have seen some 5 on 5 play in this game. Some weak calls against both teams.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Actually the CBC had a great replay and Kesler was onside. They had a clear shot of Kesler's toe dragging on the blueline with the puck crossing fully in white paint. The linesman nailed that call, he should be proud.

Besides that, it would have been nice to have seen some 5 on 5 play in this game. Some weak calls against both teams.
          omg the first period was almost unwatchable because of the refs. I think its your year, hb. The bounces are all going the nucks way.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• i told you the zebras are going to fuck this whole thing up.
            they are crooked as a politician. i did think he was onside though after watching the replay,
            they actually got that one right. I bet the under last night, easiest money i ever made.
            They had it at 5.5, and you could buy it down to 5 which i did.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• here's the latest line. over under down to 5, and you can buy it down a half point to 4.5 for a fee of course.
              I am going to go with the over today, everyone is betting the under after game 1, i like going the opposite way of the popular money,
              althought everything points to the under, i gotta go with the over. it never fails in the NFL when the whole world is betting one side, 7 times out of 10 it comes out the other way. That's why they are in business, the bookies never lose.

Saturday, June 4, 2011 (Times shown in Pacific Daylight Time)
              Time

Rot.
              Competitor
              Canadian Line
              Moneyline
              Total
              Score

5:05p
              NHL - STANLEY CUP FINAL - Game #2 (Bodog Live Betting Available)

Boston Bruins

+1½ (-200)

+165

(-115)o
              (-105)u

Vancouver Canucks

-1½ (+170)

Best of Seven (2-2-1-1-1) Vancouver leads the series 1-0
              Game can be seen on NBC

Comment

• i think i like the bruins getting that extra half goal too, 1.5 is huge compared to a 1 goal spread.

Comment

• what the fuck was that????? i switched to the yankee gme o few minutes and i turned it back and i missed the 11 seconds of sudden death.

Comment

• You missed the Jolly Green Giant playing Burrows soft letting him get a wrap around with Thomas down and out to lunch. The Bruins have to be stinging right now, lose game 1 with 18 seconds left and die quickly in OT of game 2...11 seconds...ouch! Thats a long 2500+ mile flight back to Bah-stan...
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Wow, ugliest game of the playoffs so far tonight. No saving graces present at all. Ah well, the team has been able to put bad games behind them so far this year and I didn't honestly expect a sweep, even though I desired it with all my heart.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Definitely a lot of stuff on the player's agendas besides hockey. I imagine it will carry over, especially after the Horton injury and until the alleged-biter steps up for some retribution.

Its like the bad blood the Red Wings had against Colorado that escalated until Claude Lemieux finally had his justice served instead of hiding and avoiding confrontation for awhile.

Shawn Thornton looks ready to murder someone.

Thomas was awesome in game 3, even though they obviously didn't need all those saves after the second period.

Loved it when he made that clean check on H Sedin in the crease' knocking him off his skates and dropping him on his rear end.

Vancouver's defense was definitely wearing down at the end when all those late goals went in.
                        Last edited by Larz; 06-07-2011, 07:53 AM.
                        Jackson KV2
                        Jackson KE1T
                        Jackson KE1F
                        Jackson SL1

Comment

• Is hockey still being played?

Comment

• every game has been close outside of last night's thrashing. it could be 3-0 bruins with a lucky bounce here or there.
                            they fuckin' tore them to ribbons last night, that was payback.

Comment

• 4 games for Rome...I agree with that.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Batty? What's going on man? Couple of bounces and this could have been a sweep. You're gonna have to rile them up on your own Batty, play the some scenes from the Party and loosen them up with some laughs, that's all i can think of.
                                Boston looks like they are on a mission, you gotta give that team a ton of credit, after two excruciating, and i mean excruciating losses, they responded
                                as well any team i've ever sen bounce back.

Comment

Working...
                                X