No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i agree shawn, they usually give the extra day before game 7, i say what the fuck too.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• The Bruins can win this. I'm not sure if they will, but they certainly have the will and the determination. I've been a Bruins fan my whole life. I was one when they won the cup last and had to suffer through watching them lose in the finals too many times mostly to dynasty teams like The Islanders and Oilers. I want nothing more than to see them win it all, but going into this series I had to think realistically. I will say that I had a l ton more respect for Vancouver before this series started. The biting, late hits and trash talking is really surprising to me. The comment that Luongo made about the lone goal Thomas let in on Friday was ridiculous. To say "It would have been an easy stop for me" is just simple shit talking. Maybe they'll go into Boston and win there, but why give the B's more fuel to fight back. The biting didn't work. The taunting about the biting didn't work. When The bruins lost in the finals to Edmonton in 90, you just had to respect them. The same with Pittsburg in 92. I won't feel that way if Vancouver wins. They are too good a team to rely on these antics.
      Last edited by sambencuda; 06-12-2011, 01:09 PM.
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

• who wants to bet? take the canucks getting 1.5 goals, they will lose by 1 because the refs will do everything in their power to extend this to a 7th game
        since the orders have come from above that the masters of the NHL want more t.v. revenue. it's a lock.
        Bruins 4-3.
        over under is 5, it's about time they both let a few in in my opinion.

Comment

• Thomas steals it, forcing game 7. Luongo gives up 2 softies plaintiff the seed of choke in all the minds of Vancouver Canuck fans
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• 4-0 luongo yankjed, this one s is ovaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            game 7 coming up.

Comment

• Luongo just learned a lesson in "keep your mouth shut!" He will get the start in game 7 if this lead holds up though.
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

• imagine if the canucks score 3 goals and i call this one with the spread and the over under?
                would be nice to hit both on my bodog account.
                www.bodog.com
                open an account ,you can bet as low as 1.00, it's fun as fuck, also makes those games that mean nothing, something.
                but that's me, i love betting on sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by sambencuda View Post
                  Luongo just learned a lesson in "keep your mouth shut!" He will get the start in game 7 if this lead holds up though.
                  Why I hate trash talking. No need to throw fuel on the fire. As a player nothing made me want to put the puck in the back of the net more that the STFU towards trash talk.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• It wasn't really trash talking, the quote got taken out of context. He was asked to compare their styles and he said thomas makes a lot of save he wouldn't make, but that he will make some that Thomas would let in from being over aggressive. That said, wait until you are sipping champagne for talking about that shit. Lou was terrible tonight, after the first goal and the way it was scored I was like "Uh oh." After the second, I was screaming to pull him. By the time the third popped in it was just too late. The Boston fans may have motivated Lou for game 7 though chanting his name like crazy while he was on the bench.

I like our chances at home for game 7. If I lose another one in game 7 I'll be very bummed..
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• This series has been all about home ice. Broons can't win on Vancouver ice and Vancouver can't win on Broons ice.

Since game 7 is in Vancouver, the Canucks get this one.

Personally I think there needs to be a rule that if there's a game 7 then it should be held in a third city so neither team has any advantage, but that'll never happen.

Comment

• Calling a Bruins win........odds are they finally have to win one on the road.

Not like Thomas has been getting lit up in Vancouver, the offense just hasn't gotten on track for some reason.

A Lucic hat trick and then he punches the biter in the face.

The Olson twins would probably have brought more to this series than the Sedins have.
                        Jackson KV2
                        Jackson KE1T
                        Jackson KE1F
                        Jackson SL1

Comment

• It's what every player dreams of. Scoring the game winner (or preventing it) in game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals. Only one man gets to experience it. This is a career defining game, hopefully it's well officiated.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• >outscored 100 - to - 5

>Win Stanley Cup

yeah there's gonna be some mad hockey fans and particularly Bruins fans if Vancouver wins

Comment

• sorry but I'm going with the home team. gambling wise. i have a hard time rooting for either of these teams, but in a game 7
                              i take the home team everytime. and yes, Luongo's statement was taken way out of context, what a surprise, that never happens with the media these days, ask Rex Ryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larz View Post
                                The Olson twins would probably have brought more to this series than the Sedins have.
                                That right there is sig line material.

Comment

Working...
                                X