Vikings get Randy Moss back !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings get Randy Moss back !!!!!!

Looks like the vikings are going to be a threat again with Moss coming back. He will open up the field for Peterson to run thru. Just what Favre needed. When Rice gets back they will be unstoppable. Bet the line drops on the Jet game too . Hey Rex better change your game plan.

the Jets will be ready for monday night. Revis is back, Santonio Holmes is back
    from suspension, they're playing a lot better than they were in week 1.
    and they're at home. Should be one of those good, overhyped NFL games that
    we all love .
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Moss may help a little on Monday, but think he'll just open it up for AP more then anything. Maybe be more effective in coming weeks after he plays with Favre more, and learns the way things work with the Vikes. Ultimately, they got rid him cause he's a pain, I wonder how long till he starts acting like a child again. To bad really, he's got a lot of talent, just a terrible additude.

Comment

He's been on pretty good behavior in New England.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

the guy has 151 touchdowns. he's always been accused of not going 100% on every play.
          he's still a game changer, but i think the jets already have a gameplan in place that has
          proven successful against him. in the last 3 games against new england he had only 11 catches for
          less than 100 yards, but he did score twice.
          if you can hold him to those kind of numbers over 3 games, you sign up for that anytime.

Comment

What are saying the Vikes are going to change overnight or not? Your arguing both ways.

I just don't think he alone is going to fix everything by walking in the door. He's a huge talent, and the Vikes need the a WR, and seems the perfect fit. My opinion is he's still Randy Moss, and his nose will be bent out of shape over something, at some point.

Comment

what i'm saying is yes, no matter what accusations he's always had, he does have a shitload of touchdowns and is still a game changer. of course you have to adjust to a guy like that but i think the jets will be o.k. on monday night against the vikes going off of how they have been able to contain him quite well in the last 3 meetings against new england.
              yes he will make a difference in minnesota, how can he not? he's randy moss.

Comment

I'm with you on the Jets, they've played him 2 times a year, while he was at NE. He'll take some guys with him where ever he go's. Thats why I think AP will have an easier time running now. Up to this point, teams needed to cover mainly for the run, no one to throw to.

Comment

rice was a huge loss

Comment

He was, and Percy Harvin is up and down with headaches, and Shancoe can't catch. Biggest issue might be Favre, he doesn't seem to be 100% compared to last year, that beating he took in New Orleans last year was bad. He looks like his ankle still bothers him, and just lacks excitement, again compared to last year. He is still 1000% better then anything else we have for QB though. I'm still thankful he came back, but this make or break for the Vikes, cause he's not going to be back next year. The reports say Favre wanted to play with Moss, so maybe that will help light a fire too.

Comment

if anything, Moss may be enough of a distraction and concern to keep
                      the blitz factor down a bit with the jets d. "purple jesus" (adrian peterson)
                      is gonna have to do alot of it by himself monday night, i agree favre does look to
                      be ailing a bit. saints knocked him around like a pinata.

Comment

That one-handed catch he made when he knew Revis was lame was just SICK.

I don't think he'll make as big of an impact as the consensus says. His presence will make it easier to AP to run the ball though.

Imagine what this will do to the Pats though. Double-team Welker,or wait for Ryan Clark to knock him out again,and Pats can't move the ball.

I think Moss' personality will cause a problem. He's too talented to be anything but a complete tool. Tommy D.
                        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

that catch by Moss was off the charts against revis.
                          the jets run defense has been very good so far. the one thing
                          that is a big concern for the vikes is that Peterson i think is leading the
                          team in receptions so far, it's great to have a back that is versatile like that
                          but you don't want him to lead the team in receptions. gonna be a good game.
                          I watched jets game plan last night on Sports NY TV last night, and favre was
                          on there saying he's feeling a little pressure to get the ball to Moss monday night.
                          In the end, they're football players, and the jets better not take this game lightly,
                          Moss and favre obviously have the ability to put the game on their shoulders.
                          I still think the jets will be ready and should win in the end.

Comment

I think the Vikings are going to win this one. The Jets wont score many against the Viking D and if the offence gets cookng ( which will happen ) its over. AP will have 100 yards and Moss 2 td's . Sad day for Jets fans. Course its football so throw logic out the window.

Comment

offense

Comment

Working...
                              X