No announcement yet.

Vikings get Randy Moss back !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you got one of the best O-lines in football, the jets, against maybe the best front four
    on D in the vikes. gonna be trench warfare out there tonight.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i think the whole game is gonna come down to favre honestly. if he coughs up a lot balls
      it's curtains. if he doesn't cough them up then they could steal one. lots of factors going on here. gonna be some hard popping going on out there.

Comment

Ok vikings have a lot of weapons on offense with Favre Moss Peterson Harvin. Hard to stop all of them all the time. Jets dont have that . Vikings have a lot of weapons on defense ,Williams wall Jarod Allen Henderson Winfield etc etc. I watched all of the Viking games and they should be 3 and 0 ,cept for some bad miscues and turnovers. They are way better then you think and now with Moss its like getting Rice back and last year has begun again. I cant see the Jets winning this one unless Rex paid off the refs. Highest points scored against them was 14 and it was the Saints . You tellin me the Jets have a better offense then the Saints? My 2 cents.

Comment

This thread was getting weak so I thought Id stir it up again hehehe .

Comment

well, not to be too high on a horse right now but the jets are averaging over 32 points a game in there last 3 games. the saints have looked like dogmeat all season in my opinion. they aren't nearly the same as last year so far. the jets have some very good personel coming back for tonight and they are at home. i really think they'll be ready.
            as far as "should be" 3-0, the jets "should be" 4-0 right now-lol
            you can throw that stuff out the window because neither team is 3-0 or 4-0
            wether they should be or not. it's gonna be a slugfest, and low scoring. just my opinion.
            turnovers as always will decide the game.

Comment

i've never said anything in this thread that guarantees victory for the jets. i know they will be ready, and that's it.

Comment

so you ARE saying the jets have a better O then the saints then? I just wanna be clear.

Comment

as of this moment i think they do. Saints have played 5 games and are putting up 19 points a game. the jets have played 4 games and are putting up 27 a game. jets are ranked first in rushing as of this moment as well. sanchez hasn't thrown any picks yet this season and has 8 td's. brees, who definitely is by far a better qb than sanchez has thrown 5 picks already.
                  you say the vikes are better than i think, and at the same time i think the jets are jst starting to play very well and are better than you think. this is the jets we're talking about, and if there's anyone here who is prepared and ready for them to unravel, it's me, but i can't help but be excited about them, i think they are the better team tonight after weighing everything. are they going to win? if i knew i'd be in vegas. it's a great test and measuring stick for the jets tonight playing the vikings, the one thing i think the vikes have is the rest off the bye week, who knows though? playing on the road in the NFL is very hard. if the vikes win tonight, i'll be the first to tip my hat after they tanked at home to miami. i can't believe they lost that game. it makes me skeptical of them. the jets played like absolute crap week 1 against a tough ravens team, and i was skeptical of them, but they've showed me something the last 3 weeks. lots of improvement.

Comment

there is lightning and heavy rain going on right now, all predicitions can go out the window if it keeps up.
                    anything could happen anyway, but now more than ever.

Comment

it's official, 6 of the 7 "experts" picked the jets. always go the opposite way of the popular money.
                      i'm serious. i thoroughly believe the vikings are going to cover if not win outright now.
                      it always happens when the popular money flows one way. that's how the bookies make
                      great dough.

Comment

Jets 10, Vikings - (yes, minus) -10 lol...they are pathetic tonight, the Jets are tearing em up..and it's still just a 3 point game

Comment

13 minutes left i nthe 3rd period, i've had my limit of jon gruden, turned the sound off, i can't
                          take another syllable of his hyperbole. what a fukkin' headache.

Comment

Damn, it turned into a game after all...

Comment

J e t s!!!!

Comment

i credit the vikings defense, it just goes to show if you don't step on their necks
                                when you have the chance and let them hang around, it can bite you on the ass.
                                luckily the jets didn't lose that game. that said, if the jets kicked anymore field goals
                                they should have been wearing dresses. should never have been that close. they mismanaged the clock
                                at the end as well, but it worked out. i'll take the win. that was the type of game i'm used to seeing the jets cough up,
                                maybe things are really changing, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X