Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFO's .. in the news ~ hoax, experimental crafts or ET's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO's .. in the news ~ hoax, experimental crafts or ET's?

UFO's .. in the news ~ hoax, experimental crafts or ET's?

So with all of the current reports in the news, of habitable planets and other space phenomenon - and now Chinese UFO's ......

What do you guys think???

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

If there ever was an ET, it's Michael Schenker!
    "POOP"

Comment

Jay, I am a believer. I made a thread a little over three years ago about UFO's. Here is my post:

When I was in my early teens, we lived in a small town in Tennessee, about 70 miles north of Knoxville. My parents were at a neighbors house for card night and some of my friends were over at the house. We were in the basement playing pool when these really bright lights appeared outside the windows. Of course, we all ran outside, and, above my house was a hovering disc-shaped object. It was no more than 500 ft above the house. It made no noise at all. It had small "marker" lights of blue, green, yellow, and red around its edge. We stood there for what seemed like an eternity. All of a sudden, it just takes off at a speed that I could not comprehend. Where we lived, we were surrounded by mountains. Off in the distance, over a mountain peak, three of these U.F.O.'s came together and started flying about in all kinds of patterns that an aircraft could not possibly do. Their lights changed from red to blue to green. It seemed like they were communicating with someone or something. This went on for about 10 minutes. All of a sudden, their lights went out, and they were gone.

I have seen many strange occurances since then in the skies, and my wife thinks that I am fucking nuts for believing this shit. But, I know what I saw that night. I am a beliver in extraterrestrial life.

And here is my thread:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/668...O.-s?highlight=

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        If there ever was an ET, it's Michael Schenker!
        Unfortunately he doesn't get sighted much in America these days ....

Alvin, thanks for the link. Some interesting stuff in there.

I'm inclined to believe most of the so called sightings of UFO's(remember that doesn't necessarily mean other worldly, just unidentified) are experimental and military based. FFS the Germans had the "Nazi Bell" in the 40's ~ the US imported 100's of scientists from Germany and brought them here to continue in their pursuits. The only reason I mention the Nazi Bell, is unbelievably almost all descriptions of UFO's generally seem to resemble this type of craft.
        It is difficult to believe that if the militarys of the world have advanced crafts, that they would all be saving them for one special occasion.

I'm in no way stating that I don't believe in the possibilities of advanced life forms, we really don't know very much about space and the universe. It wasn't that long ago that there was the Norway spiral, that I don't believe has been explained in a believable manner.

Anyways, with all the hoopla going on in the news and everything ~ thought I'd see what your guys take on it is....

Comment

No - I don't believe there are flying saucers zooming overhead. Life outside of Earth - of course.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

all 3 are more than likley true. Some are hoax, some are UFO's but not alien in nature. I do think the majority of the UFO's are black expermental aircraft. What advances have we had in jet propulsion since the 50's? slim to none yet everything else benefits from technical advances. I'm not naive enough to think our government hasn't made and advancement in aircraft technologies.

The other element which I think is less frequent is alien. We're just a grain of sand in space, there are other planets out there and intelligent life forms. The advance aircraft we and other governments keep secret (UFO's) were made from back engineering alien crafts me thinks....
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              all 3 are more than likley true. Some are hoax, some are UFO's but not alien in nature. I do think the majority of the UFO's are black expermental aircraft. What advances have we had in jet propulsion since the 50's? slim to none yet everything else benefits from technical advances. I'm not naive enough to think our government hasn't made and advancement in aircraft technologies.

The other element which I think is less frequent is alien. We're just a grain of sand in space, there are other planets out there and intelligent life forms. The advance aircraft we and other governments keep secret (UFO's) were made from back engineering alien crafts me thinks....
              I absolutely agree with the reverse engineering theory.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I swear I saw a UFO as a kid. I was with my friend, about 6 o'clock at night, standing outside my house, waiting for his mom to come pick him up, when a silver disc-shaped object flew overhead. I don't recall it making a sound, and I can't recall any other details, but it was pretty weird.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  I swear I saw a UFO as a kid. I was with my friend, about 6 o'clock at night, standing outside my house, waiting for his mom to come pick him up, when a silver disc-shaped object flew overhead. I don't recall it making a sound, and I can't recall any other details, but it was pretty weird.
                  I've always wanted to go under hypnosis to see if I can remember more about my experiences. Hopefully soon.

Comment

Dude, you don't want to remember the probing. Trust me...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

LOL, the probing is actually a memory implant by the dude doign the hypnosis to cover up him probing assholes of people he hypnotised lol
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

The aliens didn't give me an anal probe, I swear!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          The aliens didn't give me an anal probe, I swear!!
                          [/IMG]
                          Is this why no black guys ever claim to be abducted?

Comment

Here's a link I was looking for to include in this thread..... UN appoints a space ambassador????
                            It seems to me that in general, society is leaving the thoughts that ET's are only for movies and comic books....

Tech news and expert opinion from The Telegraph's technology team. Read articles and watch video on the tech giants and innovative startups.

I also apologize for the cartoon above, I'm sure in no short time someone will be receiving a RAF uniform for first contact night

Comment

Originally posted by jayster View Post
                              is this why no black guys ever claim to be abducted?

LOL :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X