Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The show must go on! (gross content alert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That band sounds like puke, too!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I went to a new year's gig in the late 80's and the singer was so sick he had to sit on the edge of the drum kit with a bucket between his legs. It was gross but I have to admit they still put on a pretty good show--at least the music was good.

Comment

OK. You're at a gig. Your lead singer comes over to you. He pukes on your (insert favorite guitar model here). He keeps singing. What do you do? GO!

Last edited by dustin1969; 10-09-2010, 01:48 AM. Reason: more apppropriate pic
        For the aid of the sarcastically challenged, smartass comments will now be denoted in orange. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin1969 View Post
          OK. You're at a gig. Your lead singer comes over to you. He pukes on your (insert favorite guitar model here). He keeps singing. What do you do? GO!
          You switch to your backup, finish the gig,,shake up a bottle of beer and spray said axe off with it as the pressure should be enough to get the puke residue off,,,,THEN,,later why your singer is past out on the floor you take a dump on his chest an place a little flag with a smiley face and the words

"Thanks for the memories, you were wonderful".....in German,,,,,, right in the middle so its the first thing he see coming to, and Don't forget the pics for the internet

Oh,,
          WHY Beer?.. cause it is less gross to clean off than puke when you have to sit an do the real cleaning,,,,,:ROTF:

MOSHON
          DAVE
          Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 10-09-2010, 09:12 AM.
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
            You switch to your backup, finish the gig,,shake up a bottle of beer and spray said axe off with it as the pressure should be enough to get the puke residue off,,,,THEN,,later why your singer is past out on the floor you take a dump on his chest an place a little flag with a smiley face and the words

"Thanks for the memories, you were wonderful".....in German,,,,,, right in the middle so its the first thing he see coming to, and Don't forget the pics for the internet

Oh,,
            WHY Beer?.. cause it is less gross to clean off than puke when you have to sit an do the real cleaning,,,,,:ROTF:

MOSHON
            DAVE

Nice details Dave. Looks like someone has had a first hand experience.
            Sam

Comment

Nope, sorry, I won't play with anyone who gets loaded before a gig. Afterwards, I don't care what they do. Might be a part of the reason I don't gig anymore. Hmmm....

On another note, that clip was damn funny. I kinda feel for the guy though, you can see his look change real quick just before the first heave.
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

If they ever make "The Decline of Swedish Civilization Part I", these jagoffs are a shoe-in.

Comment

Or a shoo-in even!

(Sorry I was gonna stop)
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Fu$%in brutal!!
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

He should incorporate that into the act. Kind of like Gene Simmons spitting up blood.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                        He should incorporate that into the act. Kind of like Gene Simmons spitting up blood.
                        so during the guitar solo go offstage and down a couple of cans of campbell's chunky clam chowder. can you shotgun soup?
                        For the aid of the sarcastically challenged, smartass comments will now be denoted in orange. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Haha!!! Bet that club smelled good after that. I wonder how many other people puked.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA......that was so funny I think I threw up in my mouth a little!

Comment

Working...
                            X