Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a better version... =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI82HfnQvSI

Once again I'm really loving it..you got a fan in Los Angeles!

Any plans to play here??
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Annah, you're hot, if I may objectify you in such a cheap way.

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Sounds good Annah
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Very nice! Good job editing the video, too!

Comment

Killer vid and playing!!!

Comment

Good syncing of the vid. Your singers got a good voice. The "hot pants" guy is funny! I dont really know what kind of music you guys do, covers or originals, but I think you guys could do a mean American Head Charge cover. Maybe "Take what Ive Taken", just a thought.
              Last edited by Twitch; 10-18-2010, 05:46 AM.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Hey thanks! I just inadvertently re-posted this vid link on that other thread... sorry for the redundancy...

Hellraiser - THANK YOU!!!!

PT - You're too sweet! Thanks! I'm down with some good old fashioned objectification every now and then!

Twitch - Thanks! I love editing video. It's easier with our stuff though because we use backing tracks with a click, so sync is almost effortless.

Right now we're doing all-original material and are in the studio laying down the last four tracks of our upcoming album. Looking at Q1 of 2011 for the release. As far as touring, we're hoping to set up a regional tour soon. Hellraiser, what's a good club in L.A. we'd fit in? Would looove to get over that way for some gigs.

By the way, I put EMG-81's in my KE2 and that thing is just brutally delicious now! (especially with my Krank Rev+) I used to be an "all Rhoads - all the time" girl, but now I don't wanna put down my Kelly!

Comment

Originally posted by Annah View Post
                  PT - You're too sweet! Thanks! I'm down with some good old fashioned objectification every now and then!
                  Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Another song with a good hook! The singer was able to walk around and move in this vid...

Comment

Sound like you guys got your stuff together, good luck out there

Comment

Working...
                      X