Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Guitar Instructor

Sorry,

I apologize for the blatant posting of the kid photo, but I though this one was just too good not to share.

This is my daughter Caitlin showing her old dad a thing or two.

Cheers,
    Chris

Very cute! And cool guitar as well. I play for my son hoping that it'll catch his interest - he's one and a half years old.

Comment

The little red heart is what rocks that photo with her big grin!

Great stuff.

Comment

what a fukkin' great picture!!!!!
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

AW shes a cutie
          Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
            Very cute! And cool guitar as well. I play for my son hoping that it'll catch his interest - he's one and a half years old.
            Do you WANT him to make money? MAKE HIM BE A DRUMMER OR BASSIST DAMNIT!
            I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
              Do you WANT him to make money? MAKE HIM BE A DRUMMER OR BASSIST DAMNIT!
              Haha, don't worry, I also plan on teaching him differential equations before he starts in school

Comment

My youngest is 11 months now and shell crawl into the room, stand up up against my speaker cabinet and bounce while going "ahhhh eeea ahhhh" etc. while Im jammin away. She doesnt seem to care how loud it is, she just "ahh"s louder and continues to mosh. Its freekin cute. Ive made audio notes of what Im playing before with her in there and you can hear her over the amp in the recording.
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

A couple of years ago when I was jamming regularly with one of my friends, one of my dogs would insist on being in the middle of the room when we were jamming - even though it was extremely loud. He would actually be sleeping while we were jamming Megadeth. He didn't seem to care that it was loud either.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                    A couple of years ago when I was jamming regularly with one of my friends, one of my dogs would insist on being in the middle of the room when we were jamming - even though it was extremely loud. He would actually be sleeping while we were jamming Megadeth. He didn't seem to care that it was loud either.
                    My dog does that too, but he's extremely loyal and follows me anywhere, so it is to be expected. It's funny, he's a mere year and a half and already the most loyal dog I've ever seen.
                    I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
                    X