Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those interested in hypnosis...I got a few small vids up

Did a show back in September. Here is what happened:

I was introduced on stage and realized my video camera stopped recording for some reason. Can't fix it now. The show continued.

Halfway through my standup, I hear my laptop power down. I remote into my laptop from my phone to control the music. The sound board, where my laptop is located, is in a crow's nest that I can not get into easily at this point.

Can't stop the show now. So I continue. No music really hurts for 2 reasons...
    1: I use the music as triggers in several skits.
    2: I need some soft background music to mask all the background noises to help people concentrate and focus. Someone clearing their throat sounds like someone hacking a lung when it is quiet. A glass being sit easily on a table sounds like a hammer.

Instead of getting the usual 6-12 people under, I only got 2 people. The only good news is that someone else there decided to bring a camera and record some of the show. I pulled a few clips out and put them up if you want to see.

There is 1 clip called " Everyone is a hypnotist " that was perfect in the build, perfect on my PC, but, got majorly out of sync on Facebook.-Lou

" I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Click image for larger version

Name:	hyp196106.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	2445080
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
    X