• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Team -Denver Bronco Jokes

And they are a fucking joke, worse than the Cowboys
    F
    or all you Bronco fans.....

The Colorado State Police are cracking down on speeders heading into Denver. For the first offense, they give you 2 Denver Bronco tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
    A. The
    Denver Broncos

Q. What do the Denver Broncos and Billy Graham have in common?
    A. They both can make 75,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ!".

Q. How do you keep a Denver Bronco out of your yard?
    A. Put up a goal post.

Q. What do you call a Denver Bronco with a Super Bowl ring?
    A. Old

Q. What's the difference between the Denver Broncos and a dollar bill?
    A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Denver Broncos does it take to win a Super Bowl?
    A. Nobody remembers.

Q. What do the Broncos and opossums have in common?
    A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
    Last edited by Horse Called War; 11-03-2010, 10:16 AM.

It could be worse Mike....You could be a Lion's fan I lived to see Detroit win in MLB, NHL and NBA and I'll probably die before I'll ever see the Detroit Lions win a Super Bowl...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yeah, but for once there are teams with worse records than Detroit (for now) LOL

Comment

Jeri, I live in the heart of Dallas Cowboy country...they don't like me rubbing that in on them...Detroit has a better record than Dallas right now
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

It just sucks that the coach has traded away all of our good players because he is a bitch , gets high draft choices in return, fucks that up, and now its just a downward spiral. I paid good money for awesome seats to see the Raiders beat the piss out of them, that was a buzkill at the game. Didnt even care about the honeys, weed or beer after that. And to top it off my friends wife meets John Elway, she takes pictures and autographs, while I stop to take piss. BAD GAME

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            Jeri, I live in the heart of Dallas Cowboy country...they don't like me rubbing that in on them...Detroit has a better record than Dallas right now
            I hear ya Shawn, I'm just north of you..you KNOW I'm rubbin it in hard!!! My friend (Dallas fan for life lol) said, damn I need a good team to root for I'm tired of losing, so I said, hey jump on the Lions bandwagon!! He tried to give me shit, for about 3 seconds lol...til he realized we were a game up lmao!

Comment

the Lions can put up points, they're at least moving in the right direction.
              The jets can't take them lightly this weekend, and they won't after that bad loss to the packers last week.
              The Broncos are consistently and usually a good team for the most part,
              i can't sympathize with you horse, sorry. you did win two bowls in a row.
              one of them at the jets expense in '98, i thought we had you beat at halftime in
              the afc championship game, then you guys took the game on a broken play to mccaffrey.
              i'll never forget it cuz i threw a full can of budweiser through the top corner of my bigscreen
              mitsubishi after that play. it scarred me forever.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

LOL @ ^^^ can of bud through the big screen
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

true story
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Panthers!

Hey, what's Bill Cowher doing nowadays?
                    Does he still have a house on Lake Norman in North Carolina?
                    Wonder what Testaverde's up to?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      the Lions can put up points, they're at least moving in the right direction.
                      The jets can't take them lightly this weekend, and they won't after that bad loss to the packers last week.
                      The Broncos are consistently and usually a good team for the most part,
                      i can't sympathize with you horse, sorry. you did win two bowls in a row.
                      one of them at the jets expense in '98, i thought we had you beat at halftime in
                      the afc championship game, then you guys took the game on a broken play to mccaffrey.
                      i'll never forget it cuz i threw a full can of budweiser through the top corner of my bigscreen
                      mitsubishi after that play. it scarred me forever.
                      Yeah, I can't complain. Just another psycho fan like yourself. I don't mind when my teams lose a close one(like the jets 3 weeks ago) , but to not even show up , that pisses me off.

Comment

Working...
                      X