Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think you'll enjoy it. One for all the players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you'll enjoy it. One for all the players.

Kotzen, Gilbert and Lynch doing a Frampton tune.

Each one hears different things.
    Good stuff though.
    Hope you enjoy.

Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

I LOVE George's slide vibrato but wow that was a rough showing by him.

Paul Gilbert always manages to make me feel inadequate hehe.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Oh, man, that was horrible by Lynch.

Comment

Gilbert always liked Frampton I guess...

thanks for posting!
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Haha, Micha, good stuff. Of all the famous shredders, Gilbert's got to have the most crazy website. You really get the sense that he doesn't take himself or the business too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            Paul Gilbert always manages to make me feel inadequate hehe.
            live at the hobgilbert kotzen and lynch jamming on this tune
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

For a song like this I'll take Frampton over these guys. IMO Gilbert was as bad as Lynch on this song. Sweep arps typically sound awful and don't fit in a musical context and this tune was no exception.

Comment

Mr scary failed to impress. First time for everything. Maybe he ate some bad sushi before the show. Sounded horrible!
                For the aid of the sarcastically challenged, smartass comments will now be denoted in orange. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Great stuff!
                  George was outgunned there, but let's face it, those are the two guys you'd least want to have to solo against. Nice to see that PG and RK seem to get on, considering that they've replaced each other in bands.
                  And while we're on that subject - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j8Jl4LAQjA

Comment

oh dude... when did all the young girls screaming in this video decide to scream for lady gaga and 50cent instead?

seen MR Big last year, they were fun to watch and sheehan is a monster. I didn't even think shit like this was possible on bass at all...

but RK does have a really interessting picking technique. he does a lot of sweeping an economy-picking, doesn't he?
                    quite different to gilbert, but impressive.
                    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

the others are are great guitar players but Richie is a funky Jesus
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                      X