No announcement yet.

Scariest game ever made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't played my Nintendo Game Cube in awhile, but Resident Evil Zero used to scare the crap out of me at times.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Look up the game Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I haven't actually played it but I've heard things about it. It's a relatively new game and apparently it is terrifying at times because the game starts tricking you into seeing things within the game. You have health but you also have sanity. The more insane your character goes, the more likely he is to see stuff. The game makes you think there are things in the shadows It's really messed up.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Some of the levels in Half Life 2, I couldn't play for very long at the time as they made me really tense. Like the level where those monsters would crawl up the walls and suddenly be behind you... argh.

Comment

SS2 was as spooky as hell. A grown man being freaked-out by the noise of monkeys in a video game...
          Doom 3 was atmospheric and pretty creepy, but wasn't all that much fun to play, and I never could be bothered to finish it. Remember the Aliens game on the Playstation? That had its moments.

Gotta agree on Deus Ex. Brilliant game, probably my favourite ever. (Well, that and Mass Effect).

Comment

i remember playing this one game....the title is blocked from my mind i was so scared by the experience. you had to jump these little mushroom/crab things and swing over man-eating plants....all to rescue some ungrateful princess. ugh. the most terrifying game...EVER!!!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
              i remember playing this one game....the title is blocked from my mind i was so scared by the experience. you had to jump these little mushroom/crab things and swing over man-eating plants....all to rescue some ungrateful princess. ugh. the most terrifying game...EVER!!!!
              I like EL34s.

Comment

try playing the board game 'RISK" with a pile of cocaine and a bunch of hopped up
                people, that was pretty scary growing up for me. pure savagery. the video game bug never bit me.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Kind of lame by today's standards but as a kid I was creeped out by the game "Mean Streets".

Comment

Check my avatar, hehe. G, I dug out my copy of SS2 just last week, what a coincidence!

The 1st AVP had a great atmosphere, now I'm digging into the latest one.

Doom 3 was more boring than scary.
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                      Dues Ex was PHENOMENAL.
                      Absolutely hands down.
                      Didn't matter how you played it, it was always worth while because it was FUN.
                      Of course I played the PC version and still have it around here somewhere.
                      They don't make them like that anymore, great game.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        try playing the board game 'RISK" with a pile of cocaine and a bunch of hopped up
                        people, that was pretty scary growing up for me. pure savagery. the video game bug never bit me.
                        I loved and still love the older board games.
                        Battleship, Chess, Checkers, Trouble now there's a cool board game "trouble."
                        Its a favorite here we love that game.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          Try playing "Pud Roulette". You get 6 black chicks to kneel round you in a circle, and you decide which one's gob to stick your pud into. The thing is, one of them is a cannibal......
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

gadzooks, no bueno on the pud rouletteo, ghastly in fact.
                            i'd rather play "carwash"
                            you walk naked through the middle of two lines of girls while they
                            lick you clean. no cannibals either.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I would say F.E.A.R. is probably the scariest game once you let yourself get emersed into it.-Lou
                              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

The one game that used to scare me shitless was RE2

Comment

Working...
                                X