No announcement yet.

How do you clean your 10+ guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as they get smudgy with fingerprints, I trade them away for sparkly new ones. Take it away!!

Comment

What is this "clean" of which you speak?
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

keep 'em in a tiled room, periodically turn a high pressure hose on 'em.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Man, I haven't even had my San Dimas long enough to warrant a proper cleaning. For the body, I use some random polishing cloth I found lying around the house. As far as the neck(oil finsh of course), I haven't cleaned it, nor will I ever (or at least not for a very long time). I feel that the sweat and oils from my hand add a little more mojo every time I play. For frets/fretboard I use gorgomyte, it's easy to use and leaves my frets feeling pretty smooth.

BTW back when I was just starting out, I used BABY WIPES to wipe down my guitars when they got extra dirty. I'm sure that wasn't exactly the best idea....
          -A great man once said, "EMGs, they make a bad guitar sound good, and a great guitar sound good."
          My Rig- Charvel San Dimas Style 1
          Hands, featuring Fingers

Comment

I actually did that once..It was a new HRR Strat. Great guitar. But I couldn't get this annoying smudge off, and it was right there looking at me in the face..throwing off my entire mojo.

Fuck that mojo draining smudge!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Was it a skeet shot?
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                Was it a skeet shot?
                Wazzup my Hellbro!!!

Nope it was a paint flaw or somethin'. But I did try three coats of skeet to give a nice sheen...

I sheened it like like Charlie Sheen after a 10K crack binge!!!

Last edited by horns666; 03-02-2011, 02:07 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I sheened it like Charlie Sheen after a 10K crack binge!!!
                  He has a different name for 10k crack binges though. It's called "Thursday"!
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

..Y'know that prolly very true. What's fuck is the matter with that fuck. He has the world by the tits..literally. I had no fuggin' idea he makes close to 2 mill an episode for that show. I didn't know it's been on almost 10 years.

But I like his style though..he just says whatever..he don't give a fuck. I like that. It reminds me of someone I know...:think:

He should more quiet..like his bro..the mighty duck man!!

Comment

He has a different name for crack. It's called Charlie Sheen.

Winning!
                      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Chuck em on the front lawn and give em a good hosing! After that i cover them in kero n light it to quickly dry them and give give them that nice shine!

Im always winning!
                        USA Jackson RR1
                        Charvel Model 6
                        Jackson Performer-2
                        Orange Dark Terror
                        EVH 5150 LBX
                        Hello Senòr

Comment

Working...
                        X