No announcement yet.

Top Gear USA is absolutely HORRIBLE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think it was terrible but I didn't really see the point of it when the British version is readily available on TV. It just seemed like everything they were doing has already been done, but better.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      Don't tell me they're gonna talk about how good Nascar, SUVs and big turning radius are?
      and in season 2, they're gonna talk about how SOME race cars can also turn right!!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

What about those weird little foreign cars with three pedals!

Comment

After May and Clarkson's attempt to reach the north pole by car IMHO I don't think any car show is gonna beat TG (UK)
          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            and in season 2, they're gonna talk about how SOME race cars can also turn right!!
            LIAR! You'll burn in hell for your blasphemy!

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

OK, TGUK fans, where is the best place to view past eps online?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You can get season packs thru torrent, and they are unedited..............

Comment

I thought the show was pretty good. Its certainly going to get better.
                  One of my favorite Top Gear UK episodes is the one where they have to buy mid engine Italian supercars from the 70's and do all kinds of crazy stuff with them. That show was a blast.

Comment

Working...
                  X