Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums

This is probably a stupid question, but am I allowed to plug my own little forum here?
    Most of my favorite "guitar people" are here, so I would love to have some of our JCF-ers to get the ball rolling on my forums. It's not a Jackson specific forum, but just a general guitar forum.

(It's sad really, I am the only member right now....)

I put the link in my sig. Mods, if that's not cool, please let me know and I will yank it!
    I don't want to upset my JCF community, I still want to be welcome here!

Thanks!
    Last edited by DalyTek; 11-30-2010, 10:28 PM.
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

If there's not a Grim on there, you can PM me the link and I'll sign up!
    I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
      (It's sad really, I am the only member right now....)
      That's not the marketing tact you want to take to increase traffic...
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          And now we know why I don't have a career in marketing!
          My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

Comment

Ba dum bum - chish!
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Ha! Grandturk, you'll be pleased to know that I have forum members now and the posts are a-flowin'!
              Anyone want to join in the awesome fun and make EVEN MORE posts for us to enjoy??!?!?!?!!!

(My new marketing strategy is in place!)

Comment

What is the new forum about?

Comment

basically similar to jcfonline, but not centered on Jackson/Charvel. General guitar talk, show your guitar/gear pics....you know...the same stuff we do here.

Comment

Hmm, perhaps I should join. I need a new forum where I can brag about my new Suhr that's now competing with my many Jacksons for playing time

Comment

Well then, by all means come show off that new Suhr!

Comment

Working...
                      X