Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primo week in the NFL

the # 1 falcons play a tough divisional rival against the bucs in tampa
    the # 2 Patriots play the # 3 Jets in New England for AFC East supremacy, (at least for one week)
    and the # 4 ravens play the #5 steelers in baltimore for the division lead as well. (at least for one week)

this is going to be awfully good.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

What no love for the meaningless MIN @ BUF game :P
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

c'mon Jay, i didn't think i had to even mention that game as it is
      common knowledge that it is truly the make or break game of the year
      for the whole league.

Comment

The NFL was dead to me the day Joe Montana retired.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

then get out of here batty.

Comment

This is the week the Lions get to 3 and 99!!! Hell yeah, takin out the Bears on our turf..
            ok..I really meant 2-100 but hey, who would notice?

At least Joe RETIRED..maybe he should put a call into Brett..geez.

the Pats should worry, they didn't beat Detroit til late..the Jets just may get em

Comment

The Lions are a much better team this year, they have been in every game
              for the most part, their problem is that they can't play 60 minutes, and the loss
              of Stafford is obviously the biggest hit they have taken.

The Jets have a good chance on monday night, but it's very simple ,if they don't get to Tom Brady with pressure it could be a long night for the Jets. Revis will be on Welker, Cromartie will cover Branch, i'm not worried about them, stopping the patriots tight ends and passes out fo the backfield to Woodhead are gonna be the biggest headache. I digress, no pressure = a long night.
              On the positive side, the Patriots currently have the worst pass defense in the NFL,(hard to believe a bellichick coached team in that position) so the jets should be able to get some kind of scoring going. Plus the Patriots have to account for Santonio Holmes now in this 2nd meeting, which i hope will open up braylon edwards for some deep throws. I do not want them to get in a shootout against Brady though whatsoever. should be a sick game
              no matter what.
              i think the falcons are gonna have a rough time in tampa, and the ravens-steelers is gonna be
              a toss up. Ravens won the first meeting as did the jets, but the steelers did not have Ben playing. We shall see. The rankings change every week, one week everyone says "there's no stopping this team", then that team suffers a loss and they drop out of sight unti lthey win again in the next game. it's silly. Hype, hype , hype. if the jets lose, there is no shame in losing to the patriots, especially in new england.

Comment

Yeah Tommy, the Lions are so much better. Wish Stafford didn't have a glass shoulder. That worries me. He's definitely a franchise QB if he heals up! Now that Shaun Hill is hurt, I guess they'll start Stanton, and that doesn't give me much hope of a W lol.

That's what kept the Lions ahead early with the Pats, they were all over Brady. He gets rattled pretty easy under steady pressure I think.

I think the Steelers will come out ahead, only cause Ben is back this game.

The Falcons will have their hands full for sure, but it's gonna be a close game.

Comment

We have the "handshake gate " game Denver vs. KC. I was at the game and it was the best game I have seen live. KC is gonna fucking run up the score, they will probably get a 100 on our defense. The last game I was at , Mcdaniels was getting screamed at by everyone , even little children. That little Belicheck prick

Comment

Texans-Eagles tonight. i just love thursday night games.
                    this should be a high scoring fun game to watch.

Comment

Bang Howdy Pardner!
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Watch out for the sleeper Jax, just sayin' ....
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          Bang Howdy Pardner!
                          Bang Howdy Batty Birdie Num Num

Comment

I can't get the Thursday nighters dammit.

Comment

to live and breathe without the NFL network is not possible for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X