Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for kids lefthanded guitar packs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for kids lefthanded guitar packs....

I am having a helluva time trying to find an electric lefty pack for kids ( guitar, amp, cord ). Anyone have any ideas? I checked the usual places, GC, Music 123, MF, etc. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

I know this may not help, but if all else fails, try having the left handed child in question learn right handed. The other guitarist in my band had to learn to play right handed due to the poor availability of left handed instruments at the time. Hes had no problem learning that way. I met him when he could barely play a lick and now he can pretty much play anything. He frightens me every now and then that hes going to surpass my playing abilities and Im naturally right handed. Like I said, just a thought.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Don't do it! Make him/her play right handed! Don't doom this kid to an short supply of shitty, overpriced instruments!

They don't make left-handed pianos!!!
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Hypnotize him into being right handed.

Comment

Check with Drum City/Guitar Land in Colorado. They always keep a decent stock of lefties...not sure on the beginner packs.

Comment

I'm naturally left handed and I play right handed. When beginning, I didn't know the difference because all I knew was that Van Halen held a guitar a certain way and I thought everyone did. It was all so foreign to me anyway that I didn't know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
              Hypnotize him into being right handed.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I really need to do more than glance at topics anymore. I thought you were looking for left-handed guitar picks.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                  I really need to do more than glance at topics anymore. I thought you were looking for left-handed guitar picks.
                  I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                    I have some available, but they are 3 times more expensive than the right handed ones. And obviously far rarer.
                    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Yeah. I dont want to change him. I bought him a righty acoustic. I seen he was struggling. Flipped the strings and you could see an immediate improvement. He is a lefty as much as I am a righty. -Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

why don't you just hendrix him then?
                        Out Of Ideas

Comment

Why don't you let him use right hand?
                          buy nail art

Comment

Originally posted by burrelly View Post
                            Why don't you let him use right hand?
                            Why don't you read Post #11 ?

(I was gonna say why don't you get a brain)

But I don't wanna be mean to the newbs
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd repeat that they don't make left-handed pianos, but somebody actually did make one: http://www.lefthandedpiano.com/

I'm right handed and I learned to play golf left-handed. It can be done and you can be just as proficient.
                              -------------------------
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                              X