Pimp my Bugatti!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp my Bugatti!

For footballers, Russian oil barons, and anyone else with more money than class...

Good times. I designed a quite handsome one IMO. I like that it generates a PDF for you of all the options so you can just call a dealer and email it to them.

** Edit - found this on failblog...

Last edited by Hellbat; 12-16-2010, 02:44 PM.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'm sure it's short for Rapeseed Yellow - rapeseed is yellow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapeseed

They should have called it Brassica Yellow...
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

quite fun to play around with!! i used a similar program when designing my volvo.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I respect the car cause I'm a car guy and also because they actully are faster than they posted it would be but....I think it's one of the ugliest cars ever made.It's the Pontiac Aztek of sports cars.....
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

If youre a car guy then you would know that looks dont matter, its performance that matters. Form follows function. Greatest car ever.............

Comment

If I had the cash I would take a Lamborghini Reventon or Ferrari 458 Itailia waaaay before this. But since I I'm not a Billionaire I'll stick with my 2 Chargers and Challenger...
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

ill stick with my gsxr. LOL. The bugatti? lambo? ferrari? of course... but ill never own one. my gsxr? still faster up to 170
                Next year im gettin a busa.
                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                X