Santa bring anything good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa bring anything good?

Anyone score any sweet J/C gear for the holidaze? Hoping Santa brings me my long awaited Charvel CS Star and an amazing cs XTRR that is out there.

No guitars for me, however I did get an 85/81 EMG set that I'm installing in my Agile AL-3000. I bought the solderless wiring kit to go along with them. I haven't insatlled them, yet.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Yup, a `96 USA DR2, plus the banged-up Dinky Rev Professional I bought a few weeks ago came back from repairs just in time for Christmas.
      sigpic

Comment

Bareknuckle Aftermath
        I like EL34s.

Comment

My wife bought me a Steinberger bridge for my Steinberger bass project.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I got a wireless.. And the PS4 I bought for myself.
            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I bought myself a Fulltone OCD..It was just what I wanted...HA
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I got a Boss CS-3 to use with my Traynor amp and a Roland FC-300 foot controller to use with my Digi 11 Rack. I would love to get a guitar one day but my wife knows me well enough to know to not buy a guitar I haven't played and I could never ask for a specific gift that expensive. It took her 2 months of cajoling me for me to own up to wanting something as expensive as the FC-300.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

got a gift voucher from my favourite guitar shop. Now I just have to bide my time until their next carpark sale
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                    I bought myself a Fulltone OCD..It was just what I wanted...HA
                    I use the OCD myself. Love that pedal! What amp are you planning on using it with?
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

No guitar stuff...but a 350z. Ho ho ho.

Comment

Gonna get a guitar either tomorrow or Thursday. I'm hoping to get the V I ordered a year ago soon as well.

Comment

Well RR.I have not found a permanent spot for the OCD. I did get it for my Mesa MKIII to replace my DS1 I am using, but the first time I used it with that amp I did not care for it.I am using it right now with a Fender Super Concert Reverb and it works well.I also am using it with my Boss GX700 and am turning off the od on the unit and using the OCD with great results.It may not have been what I wanted for my rig, but it does sound great everywhere else I use it...
                          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Does it could if I have to sell some of my other gear to pay for it?
                            I have recently bought for myself a charvel 550xl, a charvel 3dr, and a jackson KV4.

Comment

It's been Christmas all year long for me!

But a few days before Xmas, I got myself a Line6 Relay G50 wireless. Awesome device!
                              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                              X