X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
    :ROTF:yeah, it drives me nuts:ROTF:

Good of you to check in!

Ma'am...(lerx, I know JUST what you mean about the South)

When people call me "sir" I usually just tell them, "No, I'm paid by the hour, and my name is Kevin".
    Last edited by Cygnus X1; 12-30-2010, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
      "guy" is the absolute worst
      I'm not your guy, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post

"No, I'm paid by the hour,
        ...except when building amps"

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Being called sir doesn't bother me at all. Then again, like lerxstcat, it may be more prominent in the south. All I can tell you for sure is that manners and courtesy were litterally beat into my head. I look at it as a sign of respect. I actually get offended when people act like I called them "asshole" when I said "sir" or "ma'am".

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            ...except when building amps"

True, then I don't get paid at all!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              I work in a call centre. I address the customer as Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss <surname>, unless another agent is calling, in which case, I use only their first name. Some customers like to be called by their first name, some customers call me sir. No big deal. What DOES piss me off is when I'm asked for my name 3 fucking times in the space of 20 seconds when I already gave it at the start of the call. These customer service advisors have brains like goldfish - deaf, irresponsible, stupid, lack product knowledge or even the will to know.. Those staff are primarily only interested in making a sale before dumping the problem/complaint on us
              I love it when you call me Sir, or better still, Master. I'm even quite partial to "Daddy Lovecum". Best of all though is when you call me "Gggggggmmmphh" with the ball-gag in.
              Oh, and I know how proud you are when people call you Miss, when you are wearing the Britney Spears outfit, and you tuck your little pellet away like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
              X