Guitar Strap Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Strap Question

Ok... for eons I have always used my strap the same way: fat end at the butt of the guitar (opposite from headstock) and skinny end on the horn. Every guitar, always. All the time.

Well tonight, a buddy of mine (my guitarist) said he never understood why I do it that way and that it is backwards. Had me thinking.... I did a quick google image search, but couldn't really tell in the pictures...

Stupid, I know, but now I am curious.... is there a correct way? If so, is mine the incorrect way??
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

I think you got it backwards. My straps are all the same width so doesnt matter but I used to have the kind you are using. I wore them the opposite way you do. I thought this was a question about how high do you wear the guitar.

Comment

you're doing it wrong!!

the other guy in my band does it the same way. It's still wrong
      Hail yesterday

Comment

ROFL!! Wow. I swore I was right. Maybe it is because I am semi left handed, lol.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Comment

There ya go

Comment

Posers!!

Comment

Working...
              X