Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crane game broke strap,went flying off one our pickups going down highway PIX !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crane game broke strap,went flying off one our pickups going down highway PIX !!

one of our drivers was delivering a crane game to jacksonville ....while going down I140 at65 the stap broke .... luckily no one was behind him
    it was a mess plate glass shards were alll over te inside lan and were everywhere ..
    he called the shop and another employee and i went and helped throw back in the truck
    here is the end result....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00005-20101230-1151.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	2449856Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00004-20101230-1150.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	2449855
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

LOL It says Double Up. Maybe you should have doubled up on the strap! :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

LOL It says Double Up. Maybe you should have doubled up on the strap!
      fuckin a rudy ....you got that right tj,we have another guy that works out of charlottte that came down today and gave us the rundown on strap diameter ,rated stregnth etc......and NC laws pertaining to it . should there have been more than 1 strep,hell yeah!!!!
      boss is a cheap ass mf and wont spend on good straps while holding season tickets to the cowboys (we are in NC)

Comment

Well just shake the broken glass out of those stuffed animals the best you can and uh...

Wow, dude that's a mess! Glad no one got hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          LOL It says Double Up. Maybe you should have doubled up on the strap! :ROTF:
          Damn, beat me to it, Toey!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, now that you can get to it, how about tightening up the claws so they actually pick up whatever you go for?
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, now that you can get to it, how about tightening up the claws so they actually pick up whatever you go for?
              INDUSRTRY SECRECT:the claws are set elctronically on two different levvels: grab and hold.but every 10 or 15 times the claw is set to go max just to keep people playing......then there is the way it is packed....if the route guy was just there, filled it up,its allot easier to win as oposed to the stuffed being packed on tight on the bottum

i just fixem when they are broke electronically

len

Comment

That orange teddy on the left in the first pic... yeah, do you think you could send that over? it's.... :think:......:idea: for my cousin! yeah.... it's for my cousin.... thanks in advance
                Gear

Jackson DXMG
                Jackson JS30RR
                Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                Blackstar HT5H
                Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                Marshall JCM 800 2203
                Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment