Happy New Year everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year everyone!

Probably that a few here are already in 2011. A few hours to go on my side.

Have fun everyone and I wish ya all the best to you and your loved ones.

Happy New Year 2011
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Yep, back at ya and to all JCFer's.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Now let's lose the Santa hats!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hope everyone has a safe and happy new years.

Comment

Wishing everyone on JCF a happy and safe new years eve and the best for the new year

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah happy new year to my jcf'rs

Comment

Happy New Years biotches!!!!
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Now let's lose the Santa hats!
                Way ahead of you, lost it like 6 hours ago.
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

happy 2011 guys

Comment

Yappy Hew Near!
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

HNY, folks...

Comment

"May the new year be a damn site better than the last." -Col. Potter

Happy new year folks.
                        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Wishing everyone the best for the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            Gung Hay Fat Choy!
                            WTF does that mean? The reason I ask is because I spent last night in my usual pit of depravity, up to my spuds in various accomodating swingers, the place was rammed (so to speak). Now, the interesting thing is that a dumpy fat Chinese gal took a shine to me and rather than me driving home at 5 am, she offered that I stay in her room at the local fleapit. Of course, one good turn deserves another, so I unleashed my little maggot on her. As she lay there beneath me, 2 strange thoughts crossed my mind:

1. She looks like Eric Cartman. I put this down to me being knackered and really really wanting to go to sleep, but, well, shagging is more important. Just the way she lay there, a little smile on her chubby face.......I kept wanting to say "Screw you guys, I'm going home", Cartman-style. Do you know how difficult it is not to say something like that when you are totally wiped out and on the edge of sleep? Well, it is, very difficult.

2. Oh no, she doesn't look like Eric Cartman now, I know who she looks like, and it's worse, way way worse. She looks like Sammo from Martial Law. I really know how to pick 'em. Luckily I didn't have to break a chair over her head to escape, I just hosed her down with my porridge gun.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU LOT.

PS. Wilksy Baby and I are thinking about renewing our vows on the day of the Royal Wedding, just so we can have a street (bukkake) party. Thanks Simon, I really do love you.
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                            X