Philadelphia Eagles +$1,200 (12 to 1)
    Baltimore Ravens +$1,500 (15 to 1)
    Indianapolis Colts +$1,800 (18 to 1)
    New York Jets +$2,500 (25 to 1)
    Kansas City Chiefs +$4,000 (40 to 1)
    Seattle Seahawks +$15,000 (150 to 1)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    My view-
    1-i don't see anyone beating the Patriots in their house. Ravens match up well against them, but they're winning the super bowl, it;s that simple.
    2-falcons had a great year, but the NFC is wide open for the taking, except for seattle.
    3-steelers have Polomalu back, but it's not enough to beat the Patriots.
    4-Bears way over rated at 10-1.
    5-Packers D is as good as any other teams, wouldn't want to play them right now. Pack-Eagles game next weekend will be the best one of them all.
    6-Saints are hard to figure out this year, they lucked out with the 5th seed and get to go to seattle, talk about a gimme.
    7-Eagles have the ability on offense to play with anyone, but their D is suspect.
    8-Ravens, will absolutely tear the chiefs to pieces this weekend but must win 3 on the road to get to the bowl, it's possible, but awfully hard. at the current 15-1, they're a great team to put 100.00 on for a good payoff.
    9-Colts are hot right now, but can't run the ball and have had a lot of injuries. peyton Manning at 18-1 is another good situation to put 100.00 on, it is peyton manning after all. (who i am thoroughly sick of seeing in every other commercial)
    10-Jets- not in this lifetime.
    11-Chiefs- good year but inflated numbers from playing a weak AFC west and nfc west schedule. they have beaten nobody this year, they will get manhandled by the ravens next weekend.
    12-Seattle- the NFL needs to adjust who makes it into the playoffs. there are two 10 win teams in the nfc who did not get in yesterday, the bucs and giants. this is truly unfair. fix the problem!!!!!!!! seattle still has a better shot to win the bowl than the god damn jets.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

All I know is Im a lifetime seattle fan, and this whole situation is a joke. I haven't talked to one person up here that even wanted seahawks to win that game last night, including me.

Comment

either way Paige, whoever won was getting in at 7-9. it is what it is,
      actually, i think it would be hilarious if they knocked off the saints next weekend.
      anything can happen in the playoffs.
      i really wanted the jets to draw K.C. in the first round, but the chiefs got smoked and the colts got a bit of a gift last night with that bad snap fumble at the end by the titans.
      my jets have a better shot to beat the colts this year then they did last year, but for the jets to make it to the bowl they would have to beat manning, then Brady, then probably Roethlisberger-lol All on the road too. at least my team has made it two years in a row to the playoffs, that's been a welcome change for a long long long time jet fan.
      they can beat the colts, but they can also fukk it up.
      keep the ball on the ground as long as possible and keep manning off the field as best as possible. it's the only way, no shootouts please.
      revis will be on wayne, Cromartie on Garcon. defending the middle of the field is the problem, and the jets kryptonite.
      Wild card Weekend coming up!!! 2 games, 2 days in a row.

Comment

correction, rams would have been 8-8 paige. seattle is the first team ever to get in with a losing record, they have nothing to lose next weekend, all the pressure is on New Orleans.
        i think hasselbeck is gonna start too. you never know.

Comment

wild card weekend current line and over/unders

NFL Lines Wild Card Playoffs - NFL Football Line
          Wild Card Weekend Playoff Games
          NFL Game Lines 1/8 - 1/9, 2011
          Date & TimeFavoriteLineUnderdogTotal1/8 4:30 ETNew Orleans-10.5At Seattle44.51/8 8:00 ETAt Indianapolis-3NY Jets44.51/9 1:00 ETBaltimore-2.5At Kansas City411/9 4:30 ETAt Philadelphia-2.5Green Bay46
          my picks as of right now-
          with Hasselbeck - i take the seahwaks and the under, with whitehurst at QB i take the saints and the over. i love home teams getting points, and 10.5 at home in the playoffs is a pretty big line.

too hard to pick right now on the jet game. i like the over 44.5 right now, don't know how to feel about the spread.

baltimore huge. this game is a gimme, i bet the line goes up to 4 or 5 as the weeks goes by. they are going to maul the chiefs.

Philly -Green Bay is the best game of them all, i can't wait to watch it.
          right now i am undecided.

Comment

it is hard to beat seattle at home. That place gets so effing loud it is crazy. Im going for green bay, only because I hate animal cruelty, even though Vick has been the come back story of the year! I would also like to see the jets take out the "promised" teams as I call them. Also it is sad the seattle's first record in the books is to be worst team to ever be in the play off's lol

Comment

hey, right now at this moment, i take seattle and the 10.5 at home.
              saints should win, but the 10.5 is definitely coverable with all the noise up there in that stadium.
              there is a ton of it. i think it gets louder there even than in K.C at arrowhead. seattle may be the loudest outdoor stadium there is.

Comment

if whitehurst starts though, the 10.5 could go higher to 13-14 points. hold your bets for now.

Comment

Go LIONS!!! Oh wait, this is about the Superbowl..nevermind, I'll be back next year!!

On a serious note, yep Pats all the way. Hate 'em..but they got the stuff for sure.

Comment

jeri,
                    the hottest teams in the nfl after week 17 were
                    the patriots and the lions. they have made alot of progress there.
                    the lions won 4 in a row, and they covered the spread almost every week of
                    the season win or lose. and that was without stafford for a lot of the time.
                    if they were in the nfc west, they may have won that division given the schedule.

Comment

Bears!!!! I think they can make it to Dallas, but I agree that a rematch of the 85 Super Bowl wouldn't go in the Bears favor.

But still...BEARS!
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I couldn't help but think of our pal Donny when the Seahawks made the playoffs, and I couldn't help but smile & imagine his reaction to this:

One for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                          I couldn't help but think of our pal Donny when the Seahawks made the playoffs, and I couldn't help but smile & imagine his reaction to this:

One for the ages.
                          +1 Guess we should have put money on the Seahawks.

Comment

Jets

Comment

That was an awesome run by Lynch!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X