No announcement yet.

Current Super Bowl Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That run by Lynch was great, highlight reel material for sure. He should have been tackled about 20 times, he somehow managed to stay upright.

Comment

Dont look now Tommy. I hope you took the 25 to 1 for the Jets. The steelers are actually my number 2 team, so either way I can enjoy the superbowl. Go Jets!!!!!

Comment

Jets are looking tough.

The game I want to see next week is da Bears and Packers.
        When these two play each other since there's bad blood/history between them its always a good grudge match game.
        They despise each other intensely and if a fight doesn't break out I'll be surprised.
        Such makes for great football.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
          Jets are looking tough.

When these two play each other since there's bad blood/history between them its always a good grudge match game.
          They despise each other intensely and if a fight doesn't break out I'll be surprised.
          +1..I wish they could both lose lol

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
            Jets are looking tough.

I think if the Packers win they win it all and if Da Bears win the afc takes it , Steelers or Jets.

Comment

Hang in there Jeri your Lions are in a rebuilding process and that takes time.
              I'd say in a couple of years the Lions will enter the playoffs and it will be good football when they do.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Glad to see the Jets won.

Comment

I didnt think the Pats would lose at home yesterday......

Congratulations Tommy!
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Congrats, Tommy! Rex makes it hard to root for the Jets, but I was happy.

Comment

this is a glorious morning.
                      rex does not say anything disrespectful about his opponents, the media overhypes and spins everything he says. he is confident, he should be. he is actually a very good coach.
                      the god damned Jets won in new england, i'm too busy jerking off over this to comment
                      about anything else.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

guess bellicheat shouldve taped the jets practice.
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

the NFL has agreed to let Dennis Byrd be the captain of the Jets for this sunday's game.
                          I had a good feeling about the jets when i saw Revis and LT carrying his jersey out for the
                          coin flip.

Comment

Too much calm before the storm in this Steelers/Jets matchup. Where's Joey Porter when you need him?

This has the potential to be an epic game...hope the winner has time to heal before the SB.

Comment

there's too much time to heal if you ask me. the worthless pro-bowl is next weekend.
                              they should just bag that whole concept period.

Comment

Bears!
                                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X