Current Super Bowl Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know the packers are playing lights out right now, but how the fukk
    are the Bears the underdogs at home? 3.5 points???
    i love the bears at home getting 3.5. absolutely love them.
    i think the handicappers are fukking up that game making the pack the favorites.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Many of the odds created and exaggerated are self serving... for the money.
      As always never bet or put up more then you can afford.
      Unfortunately common sense among many gambling on these games is thrown out the window.

Even so, this weekend will be a weekend of good football.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

The Bears have their 2nd string QB in now -Collins. This is done.
        14-0 packers with 8 minutes left in the 3rd. this game is toast.

It's a tall order asking the Jets to win their 3rd in a row on the road, I'm trying not to have
        expectations, but they have played great football the last 3 weeks, and I think they have a
        better chance to win today than they did last year against the colts. It's gonna be freezing out,
        that makes the ball harder to pass, catch, and especially kick, but as long as the wind is not horrible,
        they Jets have a decent shot to win. If the wind is bad, then whoever runs the ball better will take this game home.
        I want this win so badly that I cannot put it into words. They've already overachieved and I'm proud of them for getting to where
        they're at, but I gotta have this game. Feeling like this is new territory for me, asking for a Jets win on the road in Pittsburgh of all places in the AFC Championship game. After watching my team suck for so long, it feels god damn great to be in this position for the 2nd year in a row.
        One time Jets, one time, take this one today.

Comment

Yep Packers pulled it off with little effort.
          Packers dominated the entire game in my opinion even with the Bears 4th quarter attempt.
          The Bears didn't show up to play.
          Even so the Packers and the Jets is my prediction for superbowl 45.

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

Newp, I think it'll be Packers / Steelers (who are currently dominating Tommy's Jets)

Click image for larger version

Name:	3849.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	2445214
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I've been watching America's Funniest videos - the wife loves the show.
              I just flipped the channel to their game and seen Pitts is up 17-0 before setting in front of my PC.

C'mon Jets your better than you're playing.
              There's still time left the Jets can pull this off.

Comment

Jets made a nice charge in the 2nd half and kept it interesting...I don't like them that close!

Comment

Steelers are going to Texas. Yeah Baby!

Comment

Sorry Tommy!
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                      Steelers are going to Texas. Yeah Baby!
                      Might be their seventh super bowl win...

Comment

Schottenheimer fukked that comeback up if you ask me. Rotten play calling.
                        1st down on the 2 yard line, they run on first to the 1 yard line, and then he calls
                        two pass plays in a row, that was the whole game right there. Granted they got a safety and a touchdown after that
                        goal line stand by the steelers, but that possession should have been to tie or take the lead. bad clock management, ah fukk it,
                        you have to play two halves, they could of won yesterday, they are certainly capable of it, but they're not going to
                        any superbowls unless they get at least one game at home for once. they're 4-2 all on the road the last two years.
                        that sucked yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                          Might be their seventh super bowl win...
                          not to be biased....haha not going to stop the pack this year. The Chicago game was crap on both sides, threw the pack off too, they where expecting a much tougher fight, hopefully they'll get it in Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            Schottenheimer fukked that comeback up if you ask me. Rotten play calling.
                            1st down on the 2 yard line, they run on first to the 1 yard line, and then he calls
                            two pass plays in a row, that was the whole game right there. Granted they got a safety and a touchdown after that
                            goal line stand by the steelers, but that possession should have been to tie or take the lead. bad clock management, ah fukk it,
                            you have to play two halves, they could of won yesterday, they are certainly capable of it, but they're not going to
                            any superbowls unless they get at least one game at home for once. they're 4-2 all on the road the last two years.
                            that sucked yesterday.
                            It's too hard to say that. The Jets played a great 2nd half but with a closer score the Steelers wouldn't have been playing that BS "safe" offense that they went into.
                            If you want to place blame for the loss, place it on a defense that couldn't stop the run when it mattered.

Anybody enjoy Farrior's hit on Shonn Green as much as I did? Brutal!

Comment

Its too bad both of these teams cant lose. Oh, and the Pats fans have found their excuse, something about a foot, how ironic. And yes, Cutler is a wuss. I think he had a mental breakdown or something. All the obnoxious Giants fans and Jet haters are out in full force today. All just jealous of course. And the worse part about the superbowl is not the teams playing but the Black eyed peas halftime show. Absolute failure of epic proportions. At least the food will be good. Go food!!

Comment

Packers and Steelers it will be a good game.
                                I'm just not into it.
                                I wanted the Jets and Packers to square off.

If I had to choose between the two (Steelers and Packers) I will take the Packers.

Comment

Working...
                                X