Films that make your bumhole twitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Films that make your bumhole twitch

Having just mentioned those 2 films on the "Hey VitG" thread, I wonder what other films you might know of that may disgust/horrify/give me a chubby.

To start off, here's a couple of beauties:

"The Human Centipede"

and

"A Serbian Film"

Both super films for a night in with the Mrs, curled up on the sofa, sipping wine.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Both of those are good. My favorite is Bad Boy Bubby. Its made in a different vein as those two (more thought provoking and more sory/less gore), and its one of the best movies I have ever seen. Another Australian beauty is The Loved Ones............

Comment

Check out Martyrs and Cannibal Holocaust.
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Most filmbuffs consider Pasolini's "Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma" to be the absolute top. Pasolini probably got killed because of it. Rsmacker would definitely love it because of the pervy sex, shit eating etc.

But certain psychological aspects makes my bumhole twitch the most, like in "The Beguiled", not a horror flick at all, but those psycho bitches were mentally some of the most horrifying creatures I've ever seen on screen.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

"The Outlaw Endrik Wales"
          great movie. he always doubles back for a friend.
          the friendship factor can make any butthole twitch.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Oh yeah, nothing quivers my bung like robotic geisha/ninja hybrids.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

Oh yeah, nothing quivers my bung like robotic geisha/ninja hybrids.
              I'll see your robot geisha and raise you a Big Tits Zombie

Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                Most filmbuffs consider Pasolini's "Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma" to be the absolute top. Pasolini probably got killed because of it. Rsmacker would definitely love it because of the pervy sex, shit eating etc.
                Got it! It makes certain parts of me twitch!
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Irreversible - pretty brutal. Actually one of the most confronting films i've seen in years

Comment

This short from "Masters of Horror" isn't as over the top as some of these, but it's got the creepy sex thing going on:

She's some kind of nasty creature that gets control of each guy, then when he finally figures out what's going on & tries to kill her, it's too late & the next guy in line comes along to save her. I think the whole thing is on youtube. It's on Netflix, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X