Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a pic of a particular guitar.....not the Cockdragon or stabbed pooh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made that my wallpaper at work Ron, thanks!
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The Stabbed Poo is like the legendary Thunderbird picture that loads of people think they remember, but no-one ever seems to have a copy. I'm sure I had a pic of the Stabbed Poo.... fucked if I can find it though.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Stabbed Poo was supposed to look like the sword in the stone from the King Arthur legend, with the neck being the sword and the body the stone, but the body came out looking like a steaming dump instead.

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
          There was a CS Jackson or a limited run. I can not remember if it was a Soloist or a PC1. It had trans green and blue flame job with a natural binding between the flames IIRC. I can not find this picture and would love to see it again. I have searched the site, but, no luck in finding it.-Lou
          Was it AK47's Charvel with the warped neck? I can't find pics of it any more, but I know he had something similar to it, then it was repaired and he sold it on ebay.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dunno Toe. This guitar has been burning the back of my brain for some time. I thought it was a NAMM guitar from 08 or 09 for a while, but, I went through a ton of NAMM pics and did not see it.

I know for a fact I seen it on this forum.....so it may have been AK's......since it wasn't in the NAMM section, it would have been in the dealer's section. .......so that would make sense.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I remember it having some kind of green flames, but not sure if that's the exact one he had. Maybe send him a PM and see if he's got any leftover pics of it.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Okay, damnit can someone just post two pictures, one of the Cock Dragon and one of Stabbed Poo? I think I've seen the cock dragon, I think it's a fiesta red looking color with a yellow dragon on it, right?
                -A great man once said, "EMGs, they make a bad guitar sound good, and a great guitar sound good."
                My Rig- Charvel San Dimas Style 1
                Hands, featuring Fingers

Comment

Aha Glasshopper, what is seen cannot be unseen and what is poo cannot always be stabbed. Reach into the recesses of your mind, for there resides the Cock Dragon, snuggling up to the Stabbed Poo and Wangcaster. Beware, for they are guarded by Wilksy Baby, they are his Precious.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X