X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
    what the hell is 30kg???
    1kg=2.2lbs

Good luch in your endeavor, I am also on a weight loss goal, and RacerX has the right idea, smaller portions, lots of fruit, and do work out. My milk though, I use 'Super Skim' which is pretty much a milk colored/flavored liquid with the consistency of water.
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Thanks dudes, my goal is to lose 100 lbs total.

I forgot to mention a "cheat" day - one day a week where you eat some junk - mine is Sunday - I got a Little Caesar's pizza + crazy bread for the football games

The menus here in California now have the calorie content listed right by the food - in big numbers too!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Its simple actually, eat healty food low in fats. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies. Exercise on a REGULAR basis. Cardio is king for me so anything that gets your heart rate up and sweat flowing is all good. I run myself and try to do at least 3 miles every other day. It doesn't take a lot of time, most times under 30 minutes total, more if I go 4-5 miles. I run outside most of the year but also have a treadmill and do it inside when it rains or too cold.

You have to lose a lot of weight...a treadmill would be cool for you to judge your speed, time, heartrate and pulse etc so you can see how much your conditioning is improving. You can also watch TV while you run/jog/walk on it.

The other element is...don't be a lazy fucker. Ever see the ass-hats driving around for 15 minutes seeking a parking spot close to the mall or store they want to go into? Don't be that lazy fucker...park further away and walk walking is a form of exercise and it all helps

If you do what I posted you will lose weight and feel a lot better about yourself. Also don't go to the scale every 3 hours to see how much you've lost. If you exercise and burn calories you will lose weight....its not a race to lose, come off slower it stays off (especially if you keep you exercise routine going)
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks alot for the help, guys!! I'll let you know how it goes.
          '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
          '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
          '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
          '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
          '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
          '13 Gibson M-III
          Taylor 214CE
          Dean 6-string Bass
          Morgan Ukulele

Comment

Working...
          X