Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superbowl prop bets

here's about 14 million different proposition bets you can make on the game
    sunday, i like the how long will christina aguilera hold the "brave" note in the national anthem. you can bet on anything. i love this stuff. thank god for wonderful sites like bodog, it's the best place for online betting in my opinion.

Not helping the situation since 1965!

I bet people going to the game wish the Super Bowl was in Miami or Arizona instead of Dallas...hell, at least the new Cowboy Stadium has a retractable roof, otherwise they may as well be playing in Green Bay with the kind of wintery weather we've had down here all week.

I bet Christina's carpet doesn't match the drapes...whats the odds on that Tommy?
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I will take mendenhall to score the first TD. I don't care who wins , as long as I win the football pool 2500.00 a quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        I bet people going to the game wish the Super Bowl was in Miami or Arizona instead of Dallas...hell, at least the new Cowboy Stadium has a retractable roof, otherwise they may as well be playing in Green Bay with the kind of wintery weather we've had down here all week.

I bet Christina's carpet doesn't match the drapes...whats the odds on that Tommy?
        There are no odds on that one shawn, it's been taken off the board. There currently is no carpet to match up-lol

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          There are no odds on that one shawn, it's been taken off the board. There currently is no carpet to match up-lol
          ah, alright...smooth saling then...

I'm so ready to do nothing all day today. No meals planned for the day, just a bunck of snack foods, chicken wings, dips, veggie tray, chips, salsa, cheese & crackers tray and fridge full of beer....
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hey Tommy, I bet the Packers win!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Anybody know how to find all the prop bet results? I'm having trouble finding them on the Bodog site. Really curious to see how all the Aguilera anthem bets turned out since she messed up the lyrics. Pretty sure she was way under the for the total time, but was over for how long she held "brave".

Comment

over was the call on bodog.

Comment

Cool. Thanks, Tommy!

Comment

they should have had a bet on many people will puke during the
                    Black Eyed Peas performance.
                    gotta be in the hundreds of thousands given the amount of people
                    watching yesterday. Boy do they suck.

Comment

Friggin' Chuck Norris

"clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        they should have had a bet on many people will puke during the
                        Black Eyed Peas performance.
                        gotta be in the hundreds of thousands given the amount of people
                        watching yesterday. Boy do they suck.
                        Agreed! And not even Slash was able to save his own songs from them, that sounded about the worst of it all
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Granted, were mostly hard rock and metal heads here so our preference will be obvious and our opinion will be biased.
                          As its stating the obvious most here didn't care for the half time performance.
                          I can't remember a half time performance in years I didn't care for.

I didn't care for ZZtops performace, Aerosmith and Britney Spears performance,
                          Janet Jackson Justin's musical booby performance and on and on.

I hate the fact there is a musical half time show.
                          The whole musical fiasco at half time is way over rated to me.

I'd rather see a marching band and Cheerleaders.
                          But that's just me.

I do really enjoy the superbowl commercials way more than the musical half time show.
                          But that's just me.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

roody,
                            I don't know what slash was doing up there either, i was dumbfounded.
                            And Soapster, I do agree we're primarily hard rockers here, but in all honesty
                            I listen to so many differnet types of music, I'm always switching it up, and i mean i listen to
                            everything, from swing to disco, you name it, So i do try and keep an open mind on stuff, I really do, but I equate that performance last
                            night to something you could see at any middle school in america and done by 7th graders, not including the special effects.
                            everything is auto-tuned, the songs have hardly any true singning in them after fergie, the compositions are
                            all about 30 to 60% original material, so even with the special effects, it was horrible. i also agree that i have bashed many a superbowl
                            halftime show, but that one was horrendous more than most of the others for me. boy i sure complain alot about everything, i don't know., i like it.

Comment

I much rather see a fan attempt a field goal for a million bucks than any musical performance at half-time.

I don't recall a half-time performance that was any good in recent memory...not a single one.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X