No announcement yet.

Stupid pommy bastard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Rsmacker, can't trust people who are too friendly.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      I agree with Rsmacker, can't trust people who are too friendly.
      got a little trojan horse syndrome pal?
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Nah, when someone's so friendly without no apparent reason it feels fake most of the time.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

didn't sound like Terry was being overly familiar with the guy though. It's pretty standard practice over here to greet someone as they enter your shop. It's not like he said "dude, you've really let yourself go!" or put his arm around his shoulders and asked if he got any last night.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            I was talking about you, not to you shithead. Drop the stupid ghey fantasies. Its getting boring. Save yourself time and stick your head in a concrete mixer.
            How many times do I have to tell you sugarbuns? No-one will judge you, this is the 21st Century, be glad to be gay, it really is OK.

Then again, your shame feeds the anger, which in turn tightens your furry hoop, so perhaps don't come out, keep smouldering away in a festering pit of your own glowering shame, I love playing rough, you know that.

PS. I love you.

So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              didn't sound like Terry was being overly familiar with the guy though. It's pretty standard practice over here to greet someone as they enter your shop. It's not like he said "dude, you've really let yourself go!" or put his arm around his shoulders and asked if he got any last night.
              Not talking about him G. I also got no problem when someone gets too familiar. It's folks with stupid forced salesman grin and fake hospitality. I don't trust people easily and got my reasons to believe that someone like that is a back-talker, a back-stabber, a con-artist or whatever but mostly it just seems stupid. I don't act for nobody so I don't like when it's done to me either.

Comment

Some bastard tried to swipe my wallet from my shorts, whilst I was shagging a bird on a beach last year in France. It was a bit of a free-for-all and there was blokes whacking off reeeeally close (so close I had to tell them to back off in case I got hit by friendly fire). I looked down and saw some bastard's hand on my shorts! Luckily I'm a hero and didn't break my stroke, just smacked the hand away and held on tight to my wallet. Cheeky fucker, I looked roundto see who it was, but there were just too many leering dirty bastards, trying to get a good view of the back end I was hanging out of. See, just too over-friendly, I mean, after I let them stand behind me beating off.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  How many times do I have to tell you sugarbuns? No-one will judge you, this is the 21st Century, be glad to be gay, it really is OK.

Then again, your shame feeds the anger, which in turn tightens your furry hoop, so perhaps don't come out, keep smouldering away in a festering pit of your own glowering shame, I love playing rough, you know that.

PS. I love you.

And what shame is that?
                  1) I'm not gay, nor am I in the slightest bit interested
                  2) I've never met you, nor would I want to either
                  3) I find people waving their sexual desires at me offensive
                  4) I'm quite happy just playing guitar during my free time

... 5) That fat bitch making a mess and stench in your car was poetic justice.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by AussieTerry84 View Post
                    you see Australia is a single class country we don't really have an upper class/lower class thing going on like they do in England over here everybody's on teh same level, if your a millionaire you'll be treated the same as a janitor and etc.
                    What a crock of shit that is!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      And what shame is that?
                      1) I'm not gay, nor am I in the slightest bit interested
                      2) I've never met you, nor would I want to either
                      3) I find people waving their sexual desires at me offensive
                      4) I'm quite happy just playing guitar during my free time

... 5) That fat bitch making a mess and stench in your car was poetic justice.
                      Oh, methinks the lady doth protest too much.

OK, I'm sorry, Bi is not the same as Gay.
                      Look, let me take you out for a Rohypnol milkshake and let's forget all this nonsense.

I'm thinking of moving up to Notts/Derby area, let's get a flat, we can be manly men together, playing guitar and not doing any fudge packing whatsoever. Nope, not even a little dip after a few drinks. (But if you wander round in your Batman Y-fronts and nothing else, I won't be able to resist ravishing your hairless white bod, you naughty little tease.)
                      Come on, you know it makes sense, think of all the sexy pro audio kit I'll bring, 19" distros, rack lights, etc and you will have unfettered access to. (There, that'll do it). I'll call the estate agents,we might have to pretend we're a couple though, you'll be ok with that, won't you? I mean, it is only pretend.....

Oooh, a little bit of precum just wept from my helmet.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by rsmacker View Post
                        oh, methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Ok, i'm sorry, bi is not the same as gay.
                        Look, let me take you out for a rohypnol milkshake and let's forget all this nonsense.

I'm thinking of moving up to notts/derby area, let's get a flat, we can be manly men together, playing guitar and not doing any fudge packing whatsoever. Nope, not even a little dip after a few drinks. (but if you wander round in your batman y-fronts and nothing else, i won't be able to resist ravishing your hairless white bod, you naughty little tease.)
                        come on, you know it makes sense, think of all the sexy pro audio kit i'll bring, 19" distros, rack lights, etc and you will have unfettered access to. (there, that'll do it). I'll call the estate agents,we might have to pretend we're a couple though, you'll be ok with that, won't you? I mean, it is only pretend.....

Oooh, a little bit of precum just wept from my helmet.
                        Originally posted by rsmacker View Post
                        some bastard tried to swipe my wallet from my shorts, whilst i was shagging a bird on a beach last year in france. It was a bit of a free-for-all and there was blokes whacking off reeeeally close (so close i had to tell them to back off in case i got hit by friendly fire). I looked down and saw some bastard's hand on my shorts! Luckily i'm a hero and didn't break my stroke, just smacked the hand away and held on tight to my wallet. Cheeky fucker, i looked roundto see who it was, but there were just too many leering dirty bastards, trying to get a good view of the back end i was hanging out of. See, just too over-friendly, i mean, after i let them stand behind me beating off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Sandman View Post
                          What a crock of shit that is!
                          What ever ya reckon bud!
                          USA Jackson RR1
                          Charvel Model 6
                          Jackson Performer-2
                          Orange Dark Terror
                          EVH 5150 LBX
                          Hello Senòr

Comment

I dont care who said what to who & whos right or wrong but RSmacker just became my favorite JCF'er lol
                            http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Originally posted by AussieTerry84 View Post
                              What ever ya reckon bud!
                              we don't have the class system of many countries, but if you honestly believe that a millionaire will be treated just the same as a janitor, you're either deluded or extremely sheltered. We're not without our snobs here and plenty of the well-to-do look down their nose at the "plebs who should be cleaning their toilets or getting out of their sight", just as many of the poor look down their noses at "those rich cunts who have everything given to them".
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

What i meant is everybody gets treated with a fair go no matter what your background is.
                                USA Jackson RR1
                                Charvel Model 6
                                Jackson Performer-2
                                Orange Dark Terror
                                EVH 5150 LBX
                                Hello Senòr

Comment

Working...
                                X