Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^

More cliched BS!

Now you`ve got me wanting to hear you tell us that you got a kangaroo in your backyard as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Sandman View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^^

More cliched BS!

Now you`ve got me wanting to hear you tell us that you got a kangaroo in your backyard as well.
      in the paddock a block away from here. Good enough for you?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        in the paddock a block away from here. Good enough for you?
        Yeah, he's also got a Santa hat on year-round!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I`ve got a mate who has kangaroos frequent his backyard from time to time...

The first time I went to his place he had 3 kangaroos in his backyard. I thought to myself this dudes got fucken kangaroos in his backyard, how Aussies` that!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Yeah, he's also got a Santa hat on year-round!
            It's to save time from you badgering him to put it on this coming December.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I`ve got a mate who has kangaroos frequent his backyard from time to time...

The first time I went to his place he had 3 kangaroos in his backyard. I thought to myself this dudes got fucken kangaroos in his backyard, how Aussies` that!
              Do those things get large talons? I'll admit they scare me. They way I've seen them rear back to kick, it's like they're built to cut femoral arteries.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Large talons? I guess so...

I remember years ago in a national park seeing this woman hand feeding kangaroos with a loaf a bread...
                A few more roos started gathering, then one of them tried to take the bag of her but she would`nt give it up. The roo then took a few strikes at her with it`s front paws and then just knocked her on her arse, took the loaf of bread and then they all fucked off back into the bush. The woman was pretty cut up (literally!).
                I guess that`s why they had fucken big signs up saying `Dont feed the kangaroos!`.

Since seeing that I don`t go near them!

Comment

Jeez, is there any wildlife out there that doesn't want to kill you?

Comment

Large talons? I guess so...

I remember years ago in a national park seeing this woman hand feeding kangaroos with a loaf a bread...
                    A few more roos started gathering, then one of them tried to take the bag of her but she would`nt give it up. The roo then took a few strikes at her with it`s front paws and then just knocked her on her arse, took the loaf of bread and then they all fucked off back into the bush. The woman was pretty cut up (literally!).
                    I guess that`s why they had fucken big signs up saying `Dont feed the kangaroos!`.

Since seeing that I don`t go near them!
                    That's why they have boxing matches between people and kangaroos, I saw it on a film.

No wait.....it might have been a cartoon. Carry on.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                      That's why they have boxing matches between people and kangaroos, I saw it on a film.

No wait.....it might have been a cartoon. Carry on.
                      No, I like talking about kangaroos better...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pufSYjhcPYo

Comment

Working...
                      X