No announcement yet.

Blazer....! He knew the score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, another week gone, we're right in the danger zone now, it's nearly 4.30pm Saturday afternnon, I'm trying desperately to avoid the "Meet Tonight" section of a certain website, because I know it means trouble.

Ah fuck it, got more space in the Landy now the front seat's out in the garden, I might go Dogging.....
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      I might go Dogging.....
      Ewww, c'mon, man, your stories have always been gross, but bestiality is beyond the pale!

Er, wait: "dogging" means something different in Limey land, right?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I believe dogging is where a large group of sad fucks stand around the open passenger door of a Ford Focus in some darkened highway layby, shaking hands with the unemployed, while they watch some lucky(ier) lad get his rocks off with the one girl who turned up (probably with the guy she is fucking). From what I understand, guy/girl ratio of attendees is grossly unbalanced in favour of the sausage party.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Yep, that's about the size of it. You end up with a car that looks like a plasterer's radio. And "sausage party" is a good description too, it's a big gay thing. I heard rumours that Wilksy-Baby goes dogging on his BMX, but I couldn't possibly comment on the truth in this allegation.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Call a crime scene cleanup crew.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
            X