Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. James Lee Brown Sr. My husband, best friend and love of my life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry to hear this..that's terrible

Comment

Oh man, Jeri! I am so sorry for this, I know how much you and James adored each other. I know the price of love is the pain of loss. I know that you and James were so blessedly lucky to have found each other and had that depth of love. Some of us never experience that. You made him the happiest and luckiest of men, Jeri. Remember that, and love yourself, because you were the best wife he could have ever hoped for. I love you, sis, you know we all do here. Let me know if you need anything or want to talk; you ARE my sis!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

No words are appropriate right now Jeri.
        This is devastating to hear.

Prayers for you, James, and your circle.

Comment

My condolences Jeri
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Very sorry to hear this Jeri... It was very obvious how you felt about him. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and may the strength you need right now find the way to you..
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Jeri. May God give you strength to get you through this terrible time.

- Eric
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Once in a while I stop in to look around and today I saw this. I'm so sorry Jeri to hear this news. I know and read over the years how you've always put James up on a pedestal in your life. My prayers go out to two best friends. Don
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

So sorry Jeri. Over the years, I know how you've always put him up on a pedestal in your life. My prayers for best friends.
                  Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Such sad news
                    Peace and Healing to you and your family, Hang in there.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. I will keep you and your Family in thought and prayer.
                      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Jeri...I am so sorry. So very sorry.
                        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this...
                          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I'm so sorry, Jeri.

Comment

My god Jeri, I hadn't logged on in a few days, and I see this. My sincerest condolences. James sounded like a hell of a guy.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'm very sorry, Jeri. Hang in there.
                                I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
                                X