Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. James Lee Brown Sr. My husband, best friend and love of my life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Very sad to here of your loss, my sympathy and thoughts are with you and yours.

Comment

I cannot imagine how you must be feeling Jeri, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I'm very, very sorry to hear this. I can relate because I lost my wife a little over five years ago (cancer, 2005). There's really nothing anyone can say right now that will ease the pain of losing that special someone, but I will tell you this: the pain will indeed subside. You'll never stop missing him, but time really does heal all wounds or at least it makes them easier to take. Right now, you probably think that you'll never smile or be happy again. That's not the case at all. Life goes on. You'll grieve because it's a natural thing, but just remember that he would want you to be happy. Honor his memory by doing just that as soon as you can.

God bless.
          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

This is horrible news. My condolences.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. RIP James.
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

That is terrible, I am sorry.

Comment

Jeri, I am so very sorry to hear that. May god bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Comment

Sending out my prayers and condolences to you. That is a very similar story to the way my first wife passed away. Had major surgery, and 5 days later went into cardiac arrest and died. They said it was a pulmonary embolism.

Any way, please feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat. Widows/widowers usually like to talk to people who 'get it'. Hang in there.

Comment

Jeri, so sorry to hear of this. You're certainly in my thoughts.

Sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Geez, I am so sorry to hear this, prayers and kind thoughts out to you Jeri...may he RIP... - Anthony
                        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Jeri, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You have my deepest condolences. I know how a sudden loss can jar your life. I woke up one morning in 2007 and found my wife had passed away sometime during the night. Keep him as a presence in your life rather than just a memory. Big Hugs to you.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                          X