My Old Cat passed away this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Old Cat passed away this morning

We lost our 14 year old cat patches this morning. She had been in kidney failure and I knew the time was near. I found her stretched out on the blanket downstairs and we held her until she passed away at about 6:30.

We have several others, but this one was special and so gentle. I will miss you old cat.
    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Sorry for your loss of Patches. You gave her a wonderful life with humans and other cats who loved her. I'm sure that because you were with her, she was not scared and knew she was surrounded with love.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Oh I am so sorry about Patches. I also had a Patches for 17 1/2 years..hope they meet up and play a bit. You're in my thoughts.

Comment

Sorry to hear it. Lost my best buddy two years ago and still feel the empty every day. They sure do fill a big spot in our lives dont they?

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Ripley. 14 years, I bet she had a good life. We recently got 2 cats and I hope they will make it just as far.

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
          Oh I am so sorry about Patches. I also had a Patches for 17 1/2 years..hope they meet up and play a bit. You're in my thoughts.
          Was that the one in your old avatar?
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I had to put my 12 year old cat, Satan down a couple of months ago, and until you lose an animal, especially your favorite one, it is very hard to understand.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
              Sorry to hear that, Ripley. 14 years, I bet she had a good life. We recently got 2 cats and I hope they will make it just as far.

Was that the one in your old avatar?
              yep, that was the one. She was awesome.

Comment

My condolences. I remember our first cat had to be put down. Pneumothorax.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Sad when its their time, sounds öike she had a good long life
                  Live Hard, Die Hard
                  Just don't forget to party once in awhile

Comment

Crappy deal...I hate losing best friends..

Comment

Working...
                    X