The end of marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of marriage

Worst nightmare came true. Something I loved and thought would have lasted till the end of my days is over. Wife and I split up. I am coming unraveled (sp?). Life is supposed to be a fun thing right? Well this ain't working for me. I HATE ....everything now. No that aint right.....I just don't care about anything anymore.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Hang in there bro... not going to bore you with all the cliches...

except: Maybe its for the best... more Jacksons?
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
      Hang in there bro... not going to bore you with all the cliches...
      Same from here.

Feel free to vent here with us. Good vibe/mojo sent your way buddy!
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

sorry man. i went through the same, and it will eventually be better....hang in there.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Agree with Mark, it gets better...hang in there

Comment

I did it for 16 years ,& the last 12 divorced haven't been easy at first but life got better. Hang in there. You don't have to walk the same path, Walk your own you did it before!
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

I told you not to buy the PRS.
              I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                I told you not to buy the PRS.
                I really tried not to laugh because obviously this is serious, but damn I lol'ed.

On a serious note, no matter how much you hope, you can't force somebody to stay in love or be committed to you. I don't envision ever being apart from my wife, but if it ended I would go on because the only alternative is not an option.
                Last edited by Hellbat; 02-18-2011, 04:46 PM.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

sorry to hear this bomber, i know it's been weighing heavy on your mind for a while.
                  words only go so far, but maybe this is the first step in the both of you reconciling later
                  on down the road, look at it that way, it's not out of the question ya know. maybe she will
                  see how good things were when she sees what's out there, and it could lead to you getting back together, i hope it does.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Good luck, bro. Keep your head up. Don't listen to Tuesday's Gone by Skynyrd - that song don't make anything better.
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

Sorry to hear. It gets better over time. Been divorced myself.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hate to hear that for you and I hope good things come your way. Keep your head up boss!

Comment

Man.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever happens. A clean break at least, with no drama, keep your life moving in a positive direction... Hang in there.

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Comment

bombtek, now is the time to keep your head high.
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X