No announcement yet.

Post your Sweet Ride!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 Nassau Blue FRC Corvette 6 speed....I sold the ram air.
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      Is that the amphibious model?

Haven't tested this one yet. The last one wasn't
      Hail yesterday

Comment

@DRM Would be very practical in the traffic jam in the morning. Could blow up the slow folks in front of me!

@VoiceX3 Nice ride! And is that old Firebird yours too?
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Ok you vulgar bastards with your nasty cars, time we had some NICE cars posted, so here's two of my babies:

This one's the first Jag I bought when I was 24, seriously depressed, on my way to jump off a bridge. I saw it, thought "Fuck it" and bought it, as much to piss the dealer off because he obviously thought I was taking the piss. He changed his tune when I came back and lobbed a pile of cash on his desk, tosser.
          It gave me a reason to get up in the morning, just to look at it and...um, look at it some more...run my hands along the smooth lines, smell the leather, take it for a spin, made me feel like a king. I've still got it too, in my warehouse, for super sunny Sunday afternoons.

The red one is my weekend and evening car. NO shagging allowed in it, nor over the bonnet (shudder), although I have had a BJ whilst driving along very carefully one evening. It was hell, didn't want to spill my mess on the leather, crash the car or get stopped by Plod, but no way am I fighting off a BJ.

I'll try to find a decent pic of the MingeMobile Discovery later...

So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I like the custom plate on the red one, proves the Smacker has been true blue all along.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

nice personalised plates
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Jay-gue-ars! Hope it doesn't rain.
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

Waaaayyy too fuggin' cold to put the battery charger on ...brrrrrrrr...

No, I didn't kill myself in this fucker ...yet.

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice to hear from you Bill. My brother has a cobra also.

Here is mine from a shitty cellphone pic.
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Sweet Nate...nice to see ya guys.

I really miss yous!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

@horns666 @nateb

Cool rides you got there!
                        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
                          Nice to hear from you Bill. My brother has a cobra also.

Here is mine from a shitty cellphone pic.
                          the over under on my survival in that car is 4 days. looks like fun to drive. and my foot is made out of lead, always has been.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                            @VoiceX3 Nice ride! And is that old Firebird yours too?
                            LOL Yeah, It was but it's sold now. I've always been a Trans Am guy. I never referred to Ram Airs as old tho, I guess because they're the most recent Firebird/Trans Am. It's funny because when I first saw your response I forgot which pic I put up.ow I gotta laugh, Here's the other pic I took the day I brought it home. Don't normally post this one because I hadn't located a front license plate filler yet. Notice the OTHER car in the pic...not the caprice.

LOL can you tell I'm a car guy too.

Here's the wife's ride.
                            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              Waaaayyy too fuggin' cold to put the battery charger on ...brrrrrrrr...

No, I didn't kill myself in this fucker ...yet.

What Motor you got in that sexy fucker?

289, 302, 351, 390, 428, 460? or the holy grail 427?
                              sigpic
                              Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                the over under on my survival in that car is 4 days. looks like fun to drive. and my foot is made out of lead, always has been.
                                I hear ya Tommy. I changed out the exhaust and put on some headers, tinted, and slightly lowered it. I got a ticket 17 miles after I bought the car for doing 7 miles over the speed limit. I have to watch it because it is a little too loud and gets cops attention.

-Nate
                                Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                                X