No announcement yet.

Post your Sweet Ride!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so tampted to post a picture of a hot redhead in this thread.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post

When it returned after I turned it into a snowplough (replaced exhaust, fairings, clipon, mirror, headlight subframe and crashprotectors)
      not long after it recieved carbon framecovers (only because the paint on the frame was wearing though in the knee area)
      On that I could go 0 to hospital in nothing flat .....nice ride man.
      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
        On that I could go 0 to hospital in nothing flat .....nice ride man.
        Nah, that's what a lot of people think
        but it's more like working with power tools or heavy machinery, you can't just pull the switch and go
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I used to have a trailblazer, but traded it in for this. Couldnt pass it up

Comment

I like EL34s.

Comment

anyone here have a swagger wagon? i apologize in advance to the whole board
              for putting the following up. what are things coming to my friends? is the end of days upon us?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                for putting the following up. what are things coming to my friends? is the end of days upon us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4
                that's a yummy mummy
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4
                  Might need one of these to go with that...
                  Where to get one:http://www.gizmag.com/soundracer-v8-video-review/14019/A Christmas present for my brother, Shonky. Plug it into your car stereo, and the Sou...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Sandman View Post
                    Might need one of these to go with that...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9XAC...layer_embedded
                    that is deadset hilarious. Bogans in their buzzboxes could shake their rear windows out once that was pumping through their fully sick pair of subbies in the boot.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      that is deadset hilarious. Bogans in their buzzboxes could shake their rear windows out once that was pumping through their fully sick pair of subbies in the boot.
                      Wilksy-Baby is my subbie and I'd never put him in the boot, he would start crying.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Buick Roadmaster w/ Impala SS rims - this was my daily driver from 2000-2008:

I still have it - it's for sale. Click image for larger version

Name:	GMW_016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	2445398
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My old ride... (purchased Pre-kids)
                          Fun little go cart.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	eclipse1.jpg
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	2445399

The current ride...
                          The Honda Odyssey is the wife's, mine is behind it... Toyota Highlander.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9198sm.jpg
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	2445400
                          -Rick

Comment

Sorry for the crappy pic but it's all I have for now.

2011 SRT8 392 Toxic Orange with dual black racing stripes.

Comment

Still working on this one. A work in progress as money and time allows.
                              1969 Plymouth custom wagon. 440/727.

Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yes, this IS my daily driver....for work. LOL....I only do trips, no routes.
                                This is about as close to owning my own bus I can get, as my better half owns the company.
                                2009 Thomas HDX
                                One of the last built with the John Deere CNG engine. 78 passenger, seatbelts, cd, and nooooo AC.

My personal conveyance is this, 2007 Saturn Vue "Stormy"
                                Stormy is powered by a Honda powertrain, V6 3.5L 285hp....he's fast enough for me. Sadly he's an orphan...

And of course, gotta support my band of choice - Tarot, and their first #1 hit 25yrs ago Wings of Darkness.

I may be a she, but I like my cars. I've owned and worked on a 1971 VW bus in high school with my brother. I owned a '69, the 71, and 2 '89s Vanagons - one Carat, one GL. I am known as the Buslady because of the VW Buses. I miss them!!!
                                Last edited by Buslady; 05-02-2011, 05:22 PM.
                                Live Hard, Die Hard
                                Just don't forget to party once in awhile

Comment

Working...
                                X