Back on jump status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on jump status

Suck it, orthopedic surgeon. C17 jump, 750ft, 17 FEB 2011.

Air-fuckin-borne

*EDIT: For those who don't know, I broke my ankle July 3rd, 2010, and had surgery July 18th, 2010. The surgeon told me I would never return to jump status due to the nature of the break and the fact that I have two screws running from the bottom of my shin to about 4" up my tibia. Not only am I back on status, but I'm headed to Ranger School this summer. My date was moved from March 8th to June 1st for RS. Just extra time to get ready for the fun and adventure that's coming soon.
    Last edited by DRM; 02-18-2011, 10:11 PM.

Congrats!
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Grats man, I know you missed doing what you loved. Good to hear you are back at it.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

"Ranger School"? Parachutes? Fucking hell, poor old Yogi's gonna have to work hard for his pic-a-nic baskets this year if he's got to watch out for a parachuting Ranger.

Here's a tip - pack your own chute. Nothing worse than pulling the rip cord and a big tampon falling out.

I imagine.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Here's a tip - pack your own chute.
          Normally this wouldn't seem like a sick statement, but coming from you<hahahahaha>
          Congrats David, have a blast and sometime we still need to hang out and go shooting ~ I'll do my best not be detained next time....
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Here's a tip - pack your own chute. Nothing worse than pulling the rip cord and a big tampon falling out.
            I'll keep that in mind!

Thanks everyone. It feels good to be back at it. And Jay; you know it bro!

Comment

That plane is pooping....huh huh huh
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Pooping hot death you mean.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Awesome!
                  BLS/SDMF

Comment

Working...
                  X