STOLEN GEAR ALERT! Phoenix AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN GEAR ALERT! Phoenix AZ

Some dastardly fucks robbed our Bassist's home - took only basses and guitars.

Hi Ron,

The left-handed instruments will stand out.

Warwick Streamer LX 5 string Redwood face: S/N B 153388 10 (List price: $5400, street $3500)
    Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string Black S/N RB G 902166 09
    MTD Kinston Z5 5 string Burlwood finish
    BC Rich Bich Exotic Classic
    I'll follow with our other guitarists' two guitars when he gets me the info. I know one of them was a GC limited-run plum archtop soloist.
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Sounds to me like they knew what they were coming for. Id look to people who knew the stuff would be there.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

We are loud enough to be heard from the street. Could be anyone who has walked by over the last 6 months.
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Comment

Thats a good point.

Comment

that sucks, i'd be looking at those who "would be walking by" like neigborhood kids ect..

why i never would leave my gear at band practice - except guitar cabs, fucking take em if your willing to lug that shit, but heads/rack/guitars come home with me.

Comment

<copied from my gig thread>
            They actually found one one the basses! Apparently high-end left-handed Warwick basses are easy to spot! Waiting to get some more info - hoping it leads to the other axes and the bastads behind it!

Comment

High end left handed Warwick is about as easy to spot as a left handed PRS. Cool that that one was recovered.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

FOUND! Great job PhoenixPD!!!

All the instruments have been located and recovered. Cops gotta hold em for evidence for a while, but FUCK YEA!

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiice~!!!!

What about the suspects?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sweet! Book em Gordo.

Comment

Hey good to hear. While instruments are replaceable things, the hassle and expense are never welcome.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by nor View Post
                        Cops gotta hold em for evidence for a while, but FUCK YEA!
                        Sux, isn't your gig tomorrow? Ah well, at least they're recovered!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

glad this ended well!!!

i hate thieves with passion...my first car ('69 vw bus) got nicked and never got it back.
                          Live Hard, Die Hard
                          Just don't forget to party once in awhile

Comment

Congrats!
                            Keep us updated, I love to hear about the justice system working, how long they're going away for, what fines/community service, etc.
                            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Wow! Awesome! I didn't think you would actually see the stuff again.
                              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X