No announcement yet.

STOLEN GEAR ALERT! Phoenix AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's GREAT news! I hope the thieves get big horny cellmates addicted to viagara!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

That's a good ending,I lived in Phoenix and while I lived there our practice room got broken in to, they took the guitars amps and at the time I was playing bass for them and my Yamaha bass got stolen too, the only thing they left was the drummers drum set, they cut the locks off of 4 locks and busted through a deadbolt, we think it was an inside job because they carried out all the cabs and everything except the drum set, but the way this story ends is we never got any of the shit back and was already in the process of getting a new drummer which happened to be the guitarists old drummer and we think the other drummer caught wind of it and set it up, because me and the guitarist and the vocalist all worked together.

Comment

That's great to hear! I was reading this thread carefully since I'm only 2 hours from there....gear could have showed up here easily.
        Glad it turned out good!
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

That is great to hear you got your stuff back. Let us know what happens.

Comment

Working...
          X