Ahh, warmer weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh, warmer weather...

Perfect time to start the driveway auto repair.

Put a muffler on the truck today. It didnt have on before, just a CC and pipes. Sounded good at idle, but sounded like ass at higher RPMs. What do you expect from a V6, right? Almost could pass for a V8 at idle, but going down the road, it didnt sound much different than the annoying no muffler 4 cylinders though.

So, I threw a glasspack on it. A little quieter at idle but I dont know how it sounds on the road yet. Babys napping and Im the only one home right now. Gonna take a lap around town when the wifey gets home. Going down the highway bugged me before too. The steady low frequency hum interfered with my music. Ill get to see if that problem remains tomorrow on my way to work.

Im proud of myself. Despite breaking the studs on the flange and having to drill them out underneath the truck and then banging them out, I didnt curse much at all with this project.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
    Despite breaking the studs on the flange and having to drill them out underneath the truck and then banging them out.
    Huh huh, you did WHAT??
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Yeah, I guess I can see the double entendre there.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working...
        X