Missed My 8-year-a-versary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed My 8-year-a-versary

I guess Feb 25th was my join date in 1993. And of course I'm gonna say: Where did all the time go??

Haven't cracked 1000 posts yet, looks like that'll be another 8 years at this rate.

Maybe I'll buy a new Rhoads to celebrate 8 years. As good a reason as any!!!

May good fortune shine on you all!

1993?
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
      1993?
      He's from Canada. Their at least 10 years behind the rest of the world, eh?

Congratulations on 8 strong years - now get that RR ordered already and you'll have it in hand for you 12th anniversary!
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by markb View Post

Haven't cracked 1000 posts yet, looks like that'll be another 8 years at this rate.
        ROOKIE!!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

that surprised me! If it is any consolation, your 2ppw (posts per week) average has felt like you were actually contributing in your time here
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes . 2003 , not 1993. The math was too difficult I guess. Or I'm just overly eager to announce that I've been here for 18 years.

Ron that 32,000 posts, thats from a restart? I'm sure I remember them resetting you at least once. Back in '94. Or was it '82? It might have been 1968 actually. Somebody get me a calender.

I'm from Canada. What can I tell ya.

Comment

I don't see what all the fuss is aboot
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Sup?
                Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                that surprised me! If it is any consolation, your 2ppw (posts per week) average has felt like you were actually contributing in your time here
                Yes,,its Quality over quantity
                MOSHON DAVE
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Crazy how long this place has been going... The jcf just turned 10. Still amazes me how many people are still around from the early days...

Comment

Yup ....my youngest was 3 and my oldest was 5 (13 and 15 now)when this board started. I can still see my little 4 year old boy and 6 year old princess sometimes when I look at them.
                    The towers had just fallen in NYC.
                    I was in the middle east on deployment.
                    The war in Afghanistan had yet to kick off.
                    Iraq war might have been on the drawing table, but nothing had happened yet and Saddam was still very much in power.
                    Jeez I had just started my thirties. :lol
                    Seems like yesterday
                    Last edited by bombtek; 03-12-2011, 03:14 PM.
                    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Ron that 32,000 posts, thats from a restart? I'm sure I remember them resetting you at least once.
                      This is my full current count, since Nov '02

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      I don't see what all the fuss is aboot
                      Bwa, good one.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome back, hoser!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X